Chapter 7- What should have happened a long time ago.

I heard a loud shatter from downstairs as if something had been thrown. There was so much yelling going on. Jeff and I sat on my bed. He looked at me as if he was asking could he go down there and kill them both, I told him not yet. We continued to listen to the yelling.

"And people wonder why I hate humans so damn much." I heard Jeff mumble underneath his breath.

Someone started to come up the stairs, Jeff darted to the closet to hide but was still going to watch. My parents came into the room my dad was pretty drunk, well really drunk, and my mom close to being to that point.

"Where's my dinner?" My dad said well he tried to say. There was no point in answering him since he was like this.

My mom was behind him laughing at nothing.

"Get. Out. " I told them.

"Don't ever tell us that," My mom said

"We tell you what to do. You don't tell us what to do you stupid bitch." My dad could barely stand or walk, I'm surprise he didn't fall going up the stairs.

"Nowww you listen to me, bitch. I want food, where is ittttt?" He said, all his words came out slurred. They won't remember this in the morning.

My dad started wobbling as he looked around the room curiously. He looked over at my tv and seen I had home videos pulled up and had it paused on a screen where me and Tyler were together.

"Why are you watching that dead bastard?" My dad asked me.

I looked a him in disgust, the feeling I had towards him, the one I had all the time, was about to take over if they didn't leave my room in approximately 5 minutes or less. The feeling was hate. Not the hate were you just hate somebody, and not care for them, what they do and so on. But the hate were I don't give a shit about you, and I want you to die slow and painfully. I don't think I would feel that way towards him if he hadn't killed Tyler. He should be in jail, but some how he got out early. I wish he didn't, and maybe if he was still in that cold, dark cell rotting my mom wouldn't be who she is today.

He slid his hand across my desk where some of the tapes where laying making them fly onto the floor. My mom was in her own little world until she heard the crashing sound of 12-15 tapes hitting the floor.

"Stop all that racket," She complained "You'll give me a damn headache!"

"You give me a damn headache every time I hear that annoying damn voice of yours," My dad was explaining to her "and see that ugly ass face." She flipped him off.

They started to wobble out of the room, when I heard my dad say something.

"Say it again." I told him.

"You. Are. Worthless. Just like that damn other kid. He deserved to die and so do you!" He yelled in my face. My whole body started to shake, snd my eyes started to water. I looked beside me on the floor to see my garbage can, I grabbed a sharp broken piece of glass out from when my dad broke the picture frame.

"What the hell do you think your going to do with that?" He said laughing.

I gripped the glass tightly, looked over at the closet to see Jeff happy to be watching this, I turned back at my dad. One more thing to happen and I'd snap.

"Are. You. Retarded?" My dad said "What. Are. You. Going. To. Do?" He kept pausing between every word. That's when I popped.

I ran at him the glass in hand, he grabbed on to my arm tightly, I stabbed him in the shoulder. He let go of my arm as he held his shoulder that was starting to drip blood.

"Why the hell did you do that to your father!?" My mother screamed.

I didn't care anymore, I'm done being pushed around all the time by them.

I stabbed my dad again but this time in the stomach. A light giggle escaped my mouth. I started to lose it, I stabbed him and stabbed him as he laid in the floor in pain, his eyes slowly started to shut, and his breathing became slower. I'd killed my father, but I enjoyed doing it. I looked up at my mother whose face had became pale like she'd just seen a ghost.

"Baby, please, I love you. Please." She pleaded for her life. "Sweetie you know I wouldn't have done nor said all those things if I wasn't with him anymore." She said.

I really didn't care, I knew she didn't mean it.

"I loved you and Tyler so much! You two are my babies and if anything like that where to happen to you, I don't know what I'd do!" She cried.

Biggest lie I've ever heard.

"Stop all the lying! It makes me want to kill you even more!" I told her, "If you really loved me you would have took my advice and left while he was in jail and took me with you. Also if you loved Tyler so much why didn't you plan a proper burial for him!"

"I was depressed." She said, tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Lies. All lies!" I yelled. I ran at her and stabbed her in the chest 9 times until I knew she was dead. before she took her last breath she said "I love y-" before she could say you she'd died. I didn't know if I should have believed her. But with all she put me threw I figured I shouldn't believe it.

I threw the glass across the room an it shattered into tiny pieces as it hit the floor. I fell on my knees, I started to cry my eyes out. Jeff came out of the closet clapping.

"I-I killed them." I cried

"I knew this would happened" A grin spread across his face, he started to laugh. "Why are you crying, you wanted them dead?"

"I did but I didn't want to kill them but I did want to! And my mom-" I said

"Those were lies." He said

"I know." I told him trying to dry my tears up.

"How'd did it feel?" He asked me when I was almost done crying.

"It felt good, actually. To see them suffer made me feel really good." I told him

"Congratulations." He said

"What?" I said to him confused

"Your at the start of becoming like me." A grin spread across his face again.

A killer? Like him? I don't want to be a killer! Especially not like him! But the feeling, the feeling to know they're in pain and suffering made me feel great.

"Jeff?"

"Yes?"

"What are we going to do?"

He looked at me confused, I looked at the bodies then at him.

"Oh. I'll figure that out in the morning, I promise you they won't be there tomorrow when you wake up." He said laughing.

"Thanks, Jeff" I said, I don't know why I said it. It just felt right to.

He gave me an aggravated look. "Just. Go. To. Sleep. I'll handle everything." I crawled into bed, closed my eyes and drifted into sleep fast, knowing I'll never have to be hit by them, yelled at, and be treated like a slave by them no more. It was all over.