Chapter 3- Was it just a dream? Or reality?

"What in the hell is your problem, Jasmine?" My dad yelled in anger. 

"W-what do you mean?" I asked whispering, "What happened?" 

"We come home to you in the back of a damn cop car, passed out in the back seat!" My mom yelled. "They said they had found you unconscious at the park!" She continued, "Why the hell where you at the park anyways! You were supposed to be at school!"

 "I-I don't remember..." I whispered

 "Answer us!" my dad screamed at the top of his lungs, "Why the hell where you passed out in the park and not at school!"

 I couldn't tell them why... They wouldn't give a shit... Or even care.,. They would just get even madder and tell me I was lying.

"I don't know!" I screamed.

 "Pathetic!" My mother said sternly, "We also received a call from your school, they said you checked out before lunch!?" She informed me.

 "I don't remember!" I cried.

As I was still processing what was going on, I looked over to my dad who was grabbing the picture off my nightstand. Before I knew it, he'd thrown it at the wall above my head. "Why'd you do that!?" I cried 

"Why are you still alive?" My dad screamed. All I could do was lay there an stare at him, tears running down my face.

"Worthless" my mother said as they walked out of the room. 

When they walked out they slammed the door. I could hear them fighting still, I grabbed the picture off the floor and hugged it as I cried. The picture was off Tyler and me before the accident. Before that bastard killed him...

When I finally stopped crying I looked over and saw my bag laying on the floor I grabbed it and pulled my phone out 12 missed calls, 51 text messages and they were all from Rose and Cam. All the texts mostly read "Are you OK?", "Whats going on?", "Miranda and her group got caught and are suspended for two weeks.", and  "Call/text me asap." I called both of them, I put them on a 3-way call.

 "JASMINE!?" They both screamed.

"Hi..." Was all I could say.

"Are you OK? Did they hit you again?"

"No.. and Yea.." I told them.

 I explained everything that happened when I woke up.

"Lets all meet up at the park, maybe we can do something to get our minds off things?" Cam replied.

"OK sounds good" Rose said.

"Okay..." I said.

"Lets all meet up in 30 minutes?" Cam asked.

"Sounds good" Rose and I said at the same time. We hung up,  I went to get ready.

 I pulled my hair up in a pony tail, threw on some clean skinny jeans, and a Black Veil Brides t-shirt, my old worn out converse and my hoodie, I re-applied my eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed my bag and phone. I knew if I went downstairs I'd get yelled at, beat, or both. I opened up my window in climbed down to the ground.

I checked my phone it was only 7:40 pm. I started to walk to the park. I had that feeling again, the feeling of being watched. I kept seeing the shadow, the shadow I'd seen earlier. I started to run, I ran until I got to the park. Rose and cam weren't there yet, they probably wouldn't be there for another 15 minutes. I walked towards a tree and laid up against it. That feeling still didn't go away, I kept hearing noises I peered over at the street lamp over by the swings and seen him again. I knew it was him... Same black hair, same bleached white skin, Same hoodie and pants... I started to get nervous he started to slowly approach me. I stood up staring at him.

 "What do you want!" I screamed.

 "You." Was all he said..

 As he got closer I'd seen his knife in his hands, I stared at it for a moment, then in a split second the cold sharp knife was to my neck. "Any last words princess?" He said 

"At least I'll be happier gone and wont have to live this hell anymore." I whispered, that's when the knife had been taken away from my neck. I heard Rose and Cam coming up to the park. 

"I'll be watching you." Jeff said then he dashed into the woods. 

Now I was for sure that I hadn't hit my head that hard..

  I walked up to Rose and Cam and hugged them tightly. I decided I wasn't going to tell them what had just happened, or my earlier encounter with Jeff. All I wanted to know was why was he following me? And What did he want? 

"What do you guys want to do?" Cam asked happy to see me. 

"I don't know." I said as I was lost in thought..

 "We could go see a movie?" Rose replied

"That'd be cool." Cam said.

 "Sure." I replied. 

I really didn't want to go, but it would probably take my mind off of Jeff, and I wouldn't have to see him.