Chapter 2- My Daily Hell

  -beep beep- I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock buzzing it was 5:30 A.M. "I don't wont to get up.. I don't wont to go to school.. I don't wont to be here anymore..." I mumbled to my self as I got up an turned the alarm clock off. In the next room I could hear my dads obnoxious snoring, and my mother down stairs on Skype talking to who she considers one of her clients.  

        I sat up and gradually rubbed my eye lids as I got up an started to walk to the bathroom to take a shower I felt a cold breeze fly up my neck.. I felt as if someone was watching me. I turned around to see my widow open "Odd" I thought aloud to my self as I closed the window "I thought I closed it last night before I went to bed." As I was shutting the window I still felt like someone was watching me that's when I thought I'd seen a shadow beneath the old willow tree in front of my house I looked away then looked back in the shadow was gone.

        I grabbed my batman t-shirt, and some skinny jeans and walked to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom in turned the shower on warm, stripped down, and got in the shower. I still had this feeling of being watched. As I got finished conditioning my hair I heard a noise I looked over an seen the bathroom door slightly cracked open, I turned my head to see that on the mirror "Go. To. Sleep." Had been written across the mirror. "That's what Jeff the killer says before he kills..." I whispered to my self. I remember that because Cam, Rose, and I had been obsessed with Creepypasta since a year ago. "Rose or Cam must be pranking me" I thought silently to myself. Rose and Cam always found a way to sneak into my house ever since middle school when we were in 7th grade. I got out of the shower and put my clothes on an blow dried my hair then straightened it.

         After I got done straightening my hair I walked to my room to get my eyeliner and mascara. When I got to my room I seem the window I previously shut before had been opened. "Yup, Rose or Cam have been here." I chuckled to myself in the other room I heard my mom screaming at my dad "Get the hell up!" My mom screamed "Leave me the hell alone!" I heard my dad yell. I then heard a door slam. Ignoring them, I went back to the bathroom and applied my eyeliner and mascara.

        I grabbed my bag, my phone an headphones and turned "Monster" by Skillet on and walked out the door. "7:15" my phone read I had to be at school by 8. I always walked to school, but sometimes Rose and Cam would join me.

        I still had this feeling of being watched an it was only getting worse as I walked alone. I passed by the park and seen a shadow of a person in the distance, I squinted my eyes to try an see who it was "No one ever comes to the park this early" I thought. I finally stopped looking an walked off. 10 minutes later I started to approach my school.

        I seen Rose and Cam sitting one of the benches in front of the school. "Jasmine!" Cam yelled as he rushed toward me to hug me but was stopped when Miranda and her crew stepped between us. Miranda is one of the ones who has always bullied me since day one. Miranda is one of the popular ones, tall, pretty, long blonde hair, perfect skin, and one of the biggest sluts ever. Her group was the same, and in that group there was Molly, Ashley, Alicia, and Chloe. They were all cheerleaders. "What do you think your doing freak?!" Miranda laughed. Alicia had grabbed Cam an pushed him away, Rose came running over but was pushed away by Chloe and Ashley. "Awe does someone not know how to talk?" Miranda said as I stared at her "y-ye-" was all I could say when I was cut off by a hard stinging slap across the face, then a punch in the stomach. I tried not to cry but tears came strolling down my cheeks. Miranda an her crew had been satisfied as they walked off laughing.

         "Are you ok?" Cam and Rose said rushing to my side to help me. I staired at the ground, as they tried to hug me.

"Lets just go to class. And maybe this day in hell will be over before we know it" Cam said. Cam always tried to make people happy even if he couldn't make him self. Cam only lived with his mom because his dad left him and his mom when he was three. Rose lives with her mom and her abusive step dad.

Rose an Cam both helped me up, I dried up my tears as we walked into school.The first four classes went by pretty fast. Though, none of the teachers like me they all say I'm "strange" or  "a little bit off" and sometime yell at me and call me "retarded" things like that.

        It was time for lunch I went to my locker to put my books up, I heard Miranda and her crew laughing and whispering things about me eight lockers down, I turned my head and that turned out to be a big mistake. The group of girls walked towards me 

"What are you looking at you stupid freak?!" Miranda asked me.

"N-nothing." I stuttered

"Oh I see little miss 'I'm emo feel bad for me because everyone hates me and I just want to die' wants to play dumb I see."  She replied.

 I closed my eyes tightly, I felt someone's hand go around my neck and I was being dragged to the girls bathroom. "How would you like to be beatten up this time?" Miranda giggled.

In the fourth grade I remember Miranda and her group all ganging up on me on the playground they pushed me to the concrete an slammed my head against it as Ashley was on top of me punching me, they were all torturing me. I ended up having to get 5 stitches on my head, I had a sprung arm, and a black eye, I ended up staying out of school for two weeks.

 "P-please don't hurt m-me" I stuttered "I won't do it again."

"Oh I know you won't, you'll never do it again." Miranda laughed grabbing me and pushing me to the ground, then she punched me an started beating me against the hard cold bathroom floor.

 Rose walked in as they were beating me up "CAM!!" I heard her scream.

Cam came rushing in the bathroom "Get off her you skanks!" The girls got off me laughing an running out of the bathroom so they wouldn't get caught.

"Are you OK?!" They asked hugging me tight.

"I want to go home." I mumbled against Cam's shirt

"OK, we'll sign you out after lunch" 

"Thanks." I said trying not to cry. I ran to my locker, grabbed my stuff and ran out the building. I ran and ran untill I reached the park and just couldn't run anymore, I fell on the grass and cried.

 I heard a deep psychotic laughter coming from behind me, I turned an looked behind me and saw a tall man staring at me. He had bleached leathery looking skin, shaggy black hair, and wore a demonic smile that looked to been carved across his face. He wore a white bloody hoodie, black pants, and some muddy converse. "It can't be..." I whispered.

"Oh, it is." he said with such a demonic tone as he laughed.

 All he said next was "Go. To. Sleep." I closed my eyes and thought to myself this is the end... Jeff the killer is going to kill me... At least I won't have to live this hell of a life I've lived for so long... I opened my eyes, surprised, I wasn't dead yet, but when I did Jeff was gone. He was no where to be seen.