Lashton | May I Have This Dance?

Ashton's p.o.v:

I was happy for them, Michael and Calum: Malum, as I call them. They just got engaged. And they didn't want to wait any longer so they started planning their marriage very soon. So it came that the day of the Marriage was 3 months later.

I was Calum's bestman and Michael had one of his friends. I personally didn't know him, only his name. Luke. I met him that day! And I needed to pay attention not to drool during the wedding ceremony and focus on Malum, my best friend and his future husband.

They had the idea of reciting their own vows and during they talked to each other, confessing their love in front of their family and friends, I had several tears in my eyes and couldn't hold them back.

I looked around and saw him, Luke, looking at me. I smiled at him and turned back to watch them, being pronounced as husband and husband.

Later that day, after dinner, Malum started the 'party' with their wedding dance. Really I'm not cheesy but I want this at my wedding, too. Just the two of them, whispering love confessions in each others ear and turning around dancing was so cute.

After they finished, they summoned everybody to dance with them on the big dance floor. I stood at the edge watching everybody and smiled looking at Calum being happy. But then I saw Luke coming down to me.

"May I have this dance?", he asked me politely. "I'd love to. But be aware, that I'm a miserable dancer." - "I don't care." He smiled and pulled me in the middle of the floor.

And just as he knew it, a slow song comes on. He laid his arms around my hips, softly pushing me back- and forwards. "Do you believe in love at first sight?", he asked me at the middle of the song. "Actually not, but could have changed today. Why're you asking?" - "If it's like that. I'd like to try something, if that's okay?" - "Sure", I nodded. And he came closer. I felt his warm breath on my lips and a second later I felt his soft lips moving against mine.

Somehow I knew this was happening, but I still was kinda shocked. As I felt he wanted to stop the kiss. I lend forward and kissed him back. He shortly smiled and we kept kissing. I totally forgot where we are and what I actually was doing here. It just felt so good.

"I think I didn't introduce myself right to you. I'm Luke", he said after we stopped kissing. His lips were swollen but he looked happy. I was, to be honest. "I'm Ashton. Nice to meet you."

We talked all evening and I forgot about all the things happening to me the last few months. We went to the hotel together and stayed in one room the night. I fell asleep in his arms and I felt safe for the first time for a while.

And since that day I woke up nearly every day next to him and still after 50 years it's an incredible feeling.

------

Kinda short one. Hope you still like it. I'm sorry I was gone for so long. Hope I manage to write some new stuff regularly now.

Have any ideas for an OS? Write me per dm or down here in the comments. Would be nice.

BYE.