Cake | footballer & ballerina

Luke's p.o.v:

Hey. Let me just introduce myself: I'm Luke Hemmings, 18 years old and I'm going to the college. Sounds normal, doesn't it? But my life is everything but not normal. I'm a loser. No one likes me and they call me weird. You wanna know the reason? Here it is:

I'm a ballerina.

I was it nearly my whole life. When I was younger nobody cared about that but now I'm bullied because of that. But I like being a ballerina. I like being in tights, it makes me feel pretty. So it get normal for me to go to school with skirts and all the other girl stuff, like flower crowns or high heels.

Just talking about school. It's Monday, probably the worst day of the week. The new school-week starts and I have to prepare for new bullying. I'm just getting ready. I pull out a black skirt and a crop top.

On top of that I grab a plastic flower crown and placed it on my blonde hair

A last view in the mirror and I leave the house

A last view in the mirror and I leave the house. I don't want to wear high heels today so I decided to wear my black vans.

I came to school and just like every school day everyone stared at me and then turned around and whispered about me. Yes they do it the way so I got to know that they're talking about me.

I just tried to ignore them and walked to my locker. I stared at the floor so I don't saw where I was walking.

A second later I laid on the floor. I looked up and saw him. My crush.

Calum's p.o.v:

"Oh. Sorry", I said and give him my hand and helped him up. His flower crown felt of his head and lay on the floor. I picked it up and put it on his beautiful hair again. Yes, it may be curious for a tattooed American football player, but I have a crush on Luke Hemmings, the shy boy with the girly clothes.

He looked down on the floor and felt ashamed so i took his chin with my fingers and lift it up. "Smile, Princess", I winked and walked on.

Luke's p.o.v:

Did he just call me 'Princess'? I felt how my face get red. I walked to my locker and turned around to see him talking to his friends, his football friends.

He definitely talks about me how stupid I am and how embarrassing it was to walk around like me.

But then he turned around and looked me in the eye. He smiled at me but I turned around and grabbed my books, slammed my door and walked away fast.

The school day passed very fast and I tried not to meet Calum once again. And that moment the bell ringed, I literally ran out of the classroom and directly to my locker to put my books there and go home.

When I got home I just fell on my bed and didn't move for 5 minutes. Today, my crush, Calum Hood, called me 'Princess'. This was the best day in my life so far.

After I calmed down I started to do my homework and after I finished I prepared myself for my training.

I went to my training room and after one hour and a long talk to my trainer I wanted to go home but I wasn't looking on my way so for the second time this day I bumped into someone.

"Hello there", I heard Calum's voice. "Oh hi", I said. "Sorry, don't wanted to hurt you", he answered after I looked at my shoulder. "No it's okay, you didn't hurt me."

"You should talk more often, you have a beautiful voice", he whispered into my ear and I felt goosebumps coming up my skin. "Do I make you nervous, Princess?" - "What if I said yes?"

"Would be a pleasure to me", he smiled. "Bye, Princess. You gonna miss me", he said and walked on.

I smiled and during I walked home, I felt how I started to miss him.

This went on for a few weeks, we never talked that much, but every day he fetched me up after training and brought me home. And then it happened, I just wanted to open the front door, but he hold my arm and pulled me back.

"Just wait okay? I wanted to tell you something", he said and I nodded. "I fell in love. I fell in love with someone but he doesn't know. I don't know how to say it to him. I'm just so nervous and I don't know if he likes me the way I do. I'm just afraid he would hate me after I told him." I swallowed, he fell in love with another guy, it broke my heart. "Uhm I think you should just trust in your friendship, I don't think he will hate you if you tell him. So just go to him and tell him", I told him.

"Okay", he took a deep breath. "Luke Robert Hemmings, I loved you since the first day I saw you. I love your style, I love your attitude and I love your character. I just love every thing about you. I love you."

I looked at him. And then I just lost control over my body. I felt how my body stepped forward and lend towards him and my lips hit his. This moment it felt like a firework was exploding in my stomach and I felt great.

It was a soft but intense kiss and after we finished he asked me "Luke Hemmings? Do you wanna do me a favor and be my boyfriend?" - "Yes, of course", I smiled and then he kissed me.

And I have to correct my opinion: THIS was the best day in my life so far.

And I hope there will be a lot more days like this.

// I just wanted to thank:
jetblackfenne
AttractiveAshx
5sosmylovers
hemmoisdrug
Minahood96
emmatommo99
CheekyCalumx
FantasticFiveSOS
miss5sos1d
thank you for everything ❤️ thank you for being such an amazing Fam //