Ashton | Suprise

Me and my boyfriend Ashton were in a relationship for 2 years now. But my problem is, he is part of 5sos and now he's on tour. I am so proud of him. He reached so much. But I can't go on tour with him.

He was away for one month now. We phone every day, but today was the worst ever. I nearly cried the whole day. I wish I could be beside him right now. I was laying in our common bed cuddling the teddy bear he send me as a present 2 days ago. I wore his pullover, but it almost lost his smell.

Suddenly my phone ringing. "Hey?", I asked. "Hey, Babe. How are you?", replied my boyfriend. I started smiling and crying the same time. "I'm fine." - "No. You're not. I know that!", he said. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. "Babe. Listen to me. I'm here." - "I wished it was true"

"It's true", I heard him saying through the phone and also heard him right behind me. I turned around and there he was. "I missed you so much", I sobbed. He walked to me and hugged me so straight. "I missed you too. I'm so sorry I couldn't be here earlier."

I continued crying. My tears completely made wet his shirt. "I love you", he whispered in my ear, still hugging me. "I love you too. And I'll never let you go again", I smiled still crying. "I'll never let you go either. I was so stupid. I should let you come on tour with me."

I stopped hugging and he layed down in our bed. I layed down my head on his chest, listening to his constantly heartbeat. I got him back.

// I know it's short but I hope you like it ❤️
I got the idea for louissloadedgun bc i think she's the biggest Ashton Fan i Know 😂🙈 //