Calum for @onunroud_

//Imagine for onunroud_ i Hope you like it ❤️ //

You were shopping in Sydney. But it was pretty boring. No one had time for you and your best friend, Calum, was on tour with his band, 5 seconds of summer. Yes even though he was famous, you had contact. You both were friend since you were born and You're glad having him. You went to the same school and so you also knew Michael and Luke. You were a clique and you were so happy for them that they can live their dream now.

"Hey, Mel", someone suddenly whispered into your ear. You turned around and saw the face of Calum. "Cal! What are you doing here? I thought you were on tour right now", you said surprised and jumped into his arms. "We have a break from tour for two weeks now and I missed you so much so I though I had to visit you." - "Where Are the others?", you asked. "They won't come. I told them I wanna spend time with you alone."

Calum's the best friend you can imagine. Really. His heart is bigger than anyone's else. "What do you wanna do?" - "As you can see. I was shopping. But it was pretty boring", you laughed and showed him the bags. "I bet you it was pretty boring without me, wasn't it?" - "Yes it was", you laughed again. "Let's go home." He took the bags out of you hand and you went together to their house.

A long time passed since the last time you were there. But everything was still the same. "Wanna watch a movie?", he asked after you both reached the living room. "Yep. Why not?" - "Which movie?" - "Suprise me", you laughed and sat down on the couch. He insert the DVD and got something to drink out of the kitchen.

He took the remote control and pressed play. It was 'The fault in our stars'. It's one of your favourite movies. He took a seat right beside you and laid his arm on your shoulder. You watched the movie but you felt his look on you for like all the time. You turned around "Why are you looking at me instead of watching the movie?" He smiled. "Mel? Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" - "No, you didn't. But thank you", you smiled back. He came closer. "Can I try something?" - "Sure. Why not?" He turned your face and looked deeply in your eyes. He came closer so you could feel his breath on your lips and suddenly he closed the space between your lips.

You were shocked, your best friend was just kissing you. "Mel? I think I fell in love with you. Every single minute, in with I'm not with you I'm sad. I miss you so deeply that it feels like my heart is ripped out of my chest." You didn't know what to say. Your best friend, you know since 20 years now just told you, he loves you. "Since when do you know you love me?" - "Since two years, I guess. In the beginning I thought it was because of our friendship, but then every time we did something together this feeling got stronger and stronger and then I knew it was more than friendship." - "I'm sorry Cal. But I have to think about that. Sorry I have to go."

You took your bags and literally ran out of his apartment. On your way home you started to cry. Of course you love him too, but only as a friend. You walked to your apartment which was a 5min walk away, but there was someone waiting for you. "Luke?", you asked. "What are you doing here?" - "I was waiting for you. I thought we could talk after a long time we didn't see each other." You nodded. "Come with me." You opened the door and you walked inside. "Do you want something to eat?" - "No it's okay."

It was 9pm you saw on the clock in the kitchen when you get something to drink. You wipe of your dried tears and went back in your living room, where Luke already took a seat. "So how are you, Mel?" - "Fine, I guess. What about you?" - "I think I'm fine too. But I have a problem." - "Which one?" - "I fell in love." - "Oh really? But what's the problem?" - "I don't really know how to tell her." - "Just try with me", you suggested.

"I liked you since the first day we met. We had so much fun together and I'm so glad to have you. But I want more than only friendship. I want a relationship with you. I fell in love with you." - "What was the problem? That was good. So just go and tell her." - "I just did."