Lashton | concert

Ashton's p.o.v:

Today was our first concert on the Second Part of the North-America tour. Luke and I haven't seen each other for two weeks. Me and Calum were on a trip on Hawaii. It was real fun, but I missed him.

Luke came late to our own Soundcheck and between that and the Soundcheck with the fans we hadn't a chance to talk.

After that we need to go to Lou, our stylist. She made our 'new' outfits. I had to wear a tank top. Jon Hoeg our photograph wanted to make a little photoshoot so We also couldn't talk then.

After HV left stage we prepared ourselves for the concert. I was nervous. Luke looked amazing. He wore a orange shirt and he had a beard.

"Good Luck, Baby Boy", he said, kissed me and ran on stage

I followed him smiling. I sat behind the drums and started to play.

I enjoyed playing and I smiled even bigger when my boyfriend turned around and looked at me. During 'She's kinda hot' he turned around and licked his lips and formed 'He's Kinda Hot' with his lips.

I looked at him shocked. But it kinda turned me on. I really wanted to feel this lips all over my body.

So I took of my shirt, after playing "She looks so perfect" and went to the front of the stage. The fans freaked out and started screaming even louder. I threw the shirt in the crowd and saw some girls who fight about it.

I turned around to the boys and we came together for the final bow. I stand next to Luke and Calum. I saw that Luke was very angry about that fact I took of my shirt.

So we lend forward and I felt Luke's big hand at my ass. I smiled - I got what I wanted.

We ran of stage and I went to our community room. I wanted to close the door, but Luke came in. Locked the door and pressed me against the wall.

"You made daddy angry, baby boy", he whispered angrily. "Oh yes, daddy, I was a bad boy, punish me", I said and I felt my boner in my shorts.

I pulled my to the couch, literally threw me on it and started kissing me deeply. He started taking of my jeans and massaging my boner.

I moaned. He took of my boxers and started giving me a blowjob. I was near to coming but then he let of me. "We'll continue this at our hotel room", he grinned. "Don't you dare to touch yourself!"

"Please Daddy, don't do this to me", I begged, but he turned around and went out of the room.

I put on my boxers and my penis hurt so much. I moaned when I put on my jeans and the room for my really hard boner get smaller.

I grabbed my stuff, took on another shirt and went to the bus. Walking was a bad idea. So I sighed when I finally could sat down.

"Everything ok?", Michael asked. "Yes", I answered and tried not to moan, when I felt Luke's hand massaging my boner through my jeans.

It seems like an eternity to go to the hotel. But when we were finally there, I took Luke's hand and literally ran into our hotel room.

"Baby Boy, that's the sense of a punishment", he whispered into my ear and pushed me against the hotel room door.

"Please, Lu- Daddy. I need you", I begged.

He lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. We kissed and he pushed me to the bed.

He took of my shirt, my jeans and slowly by boxers. My boner was still hard.

"I'm proud. You didn't touch yourself", Luke smiled and took my boner in his mouth. He gave me an amazing blowjob and I came in his mouth. He came to me and kissed me and during this kiss he poured all the sperm into my mouth. I was a good boy and swallowed everything.

"You taste so good, baby boy." I smiled and watched him taking off his clothes. He slowly walked at me and I looked at his huge boner.

He turned me around and with one hitch he was fully inside me. I moaned. I missed him so much. He started fucking me hard and heavy. We both came after a few hitches.

He turned me around again and placed his dick infront of my head. "You know that to do, baby boy."

So I took his "little friend" in my mouth. He pushed his dick deep inside my mouth and hit my throat. I chocked. "Yes, my little slut, be suffocated by my big dick", he moaned. And it turned me on. I like his dirty talk.

He came and I swallowed everything.

"I love you, Ashton", he said breathlessly and kissed me. "I love you too."

I laid down and he pulled the blanket over our naked and sweaty bodies.

He wrapped his arms around my chest and I slowly fell asleep.

lixzayn I love you sweetie ❤️