I stopped once we got into the castle and faced everyone, "I have to go eat now so I have energy for tonight. Do you want to come or you can just go up to the common room or wherever."

Hermione said, "I'll go eat now."

Ron said, "Well I'm always hungry."

Harry shrugged and Neville said, "Sorry I can't I promised Professor Sprout after my last class I would come down and help her with something."

I beamed at him and said, "Oh that's great. Have fun!"

He smiled and went out through the doors down to the greenhouses. I hung back and talked to Hermione behind Harry and Ron as we made our way to the Great Hall.

When we got there I saw that the kids there were mainly the oldest students. The NEWT level students who already had a break and ate during it.

We took seats away from everyone else and I started eating.

Hermione asked, "So what did Malfoy tell you after he knocked you off your broomstick?"

I said, "Oh he challenged me to a wizard's duel at 11 in the trophy room. Ron is going to be my second."

"Oh okay. I'm coming then."

I nodded and said, "Okay. Harry is going to go to, just to watch. No one is going to get hurt. He doesn't know any spells and all I am going to do it disarm him and win then leave."

"Okay well how are we going to get there?" she asked, "I mean it's going to be after hours."

"I know a spell that will make us invisible. We can use that to get there and back."

She nodded and looked impressed. A lot of kids were starting to pile in for dinner. As more and more kids came I heard a rush of owls. My owl Lucky dropped a small note in front of me.

On the front it read "Open in private." It was written in slanted writing that I recognized as Severus'. I tucked it in my pocket and stroked my beautiful owl.

Once we were finally done eating it was 6 o'clock. We headed back to the Gryffindor common room saying bye to our friends that had come in later. Once we were in the common room I looked around and saw that there were barely any people in it; they were all at dinner.

I excused myself saying I had to go to the bathroom. Once I was in the girl's dormitories I opened the letter. It was Severus asking me if I could meet him 20 minutes before the meeting in his office. That left me half an hour to talk to my friends before the meeting. Hopefully the meeting wouldn't take long because I had an appointment with Draco at 11.

I tore the note up and set it in flames. Walking back downstairs the three of them were talking loudly teasing each other.

I came and sat on the couch next to Hermione.

When they saw me Harry said, "Hey Jessica. You said Dumbledore was going to be at this meeting thing right?"

I nodded and Ron asked, "Could you ask him if we could start that club?'

I said, "Yeah I can see what he thinks. I'm sure he will be fine with it. Why do you bring this up; have you started asking kids already?"

Ron said, "Well yeah I might have mentioned it to a couple of people. Most thought it was a good idea but didn't think they knew any spells to teach. Then I told them that you would be teaching and most of them thought it was a good idea. When I said that Hermione and Harry were going to help that seemed to put them over the edge. Most of them thought it was a good idea since Quirell is such a terrible teacher."