Harry & Liam - 19

I had long forgiven Zayn after the first voice mail. I turned my phone off for the week and only turned it back on to call Harry. What happened next seemed like a blur. My mum was driving my home and i had gotten a call from Louis. I let it go to voice mail and that was going to be on the of the biggest mistakes I ever made. I was now in the same hospital room with Louis and Zayn's parents. It was silent besides the silent chatter of his parents. Louis informed me when I got here that it was his third day like this and should be waking up soon.

"I'm sorry for causing this Lou." I whispered.

He didn't even have to tell me, I knew it was my fault, I caused this. Louis rubbed his eyes, showing he was tired and glanced over at me.

"It's not your fault." he mumbled.

I could tell by the look in his eyes he was blaming himself too.

"Louis its not your fault either." I assured him.

He smiled weakly at me, but I could still sense the doubt he had. His head drooped and began to bob, as he fell asleep. A few seconds later his head jolted up and he began to palm his eyes.

"Lou, go to sleep and I'll call Harry to come pick you up."

Lou just nodded weakly and rested his head on my shoulder. I pulled out my phone and dialed Harry's number.

"Hey Li." Harry said excitedly.

"Hey Haz." I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" he whispered mockingly.

"Can you come pick up Lou from the hospital?" I asked.

"The hospital?!" Harry shouted.

"Yes, the hospital." I cringed.

"Why is Louis in the hospital?" He asked worriedly.

"For Zayn, he was admitted three days ago?"

"Fuck." Harry cursed.

That was the last thing I heard before he hung up. I adjusted Louis head to where I could hold Zayn's hand and still have his head sitting comfortably on my shoulder. I squeezed his hand and stared at his face. It now had more color then when I first arrived and for that I was grateful, I took it as a sign that he was getting better and closer to waking up.

Zayn's father cleared his throat and nodded towards me and his mum gave me a tight lipped smile as they left the hospital room. They probably left to get some food, they've been here longer than I have and this is the first time I've seen them leave.

"You're too gorgeous to be looking like that." a groggy voice mumbled.

Tears spring to my eyes as I glanced at my beautiful boyfriend lying on the hospital bed.

"I could say the same for you." I whispered.

"How long have I been in here?" He asked as he sat up in his bed.

"From what Lou has told me, three days." I answered him.

"Also you might want to call a doctor in here, so they know you're awake." I added.

"I will, but first can I have a kiss?" he asked.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The doctors checked Zayn and said he had to stay one more night just to make sure nothing else went wrong. Louis woke up a bit after Zayn and almost squished him to death with a hug and Harry joined, making sure to stay a little bit before taking  Louis and leaving.

"I'm sorry." I muttered after awhile.

"Hey." Zayn said softly, taking my hand.

"It wasn't your fault at all. Things happened between us and I obviously did not handle what happened very well. I can assure you it was not your fault." he said rubbing his thumb across my knuckles.