Zayn & Liam - 6

~~whaaat? First Ziam chapter! The next chapter might be the first Larry chapter I honestly don't know.~~

"I suppose you don't want to get up early tomorrow?" Liam asked.

"It depends on what for." I said, biting my lip.

Just knowing Louis was on a date with Eleanor makes me sad, but Liam has been helping me a lot lately.

"Well we're dropping Niall off at the airport tomorrow morning and then we could go out for breakfast. Then we'd have to go to our classes, but afterwords we could do something if you'd like?" Liam asked quietly.

"That sounds fun, thanks Li." I said looking up at him.

"No problem, now since you're the guest you can have my bed for the night and I'll sleep on the floor alright?" Liam asked.

"Yeah that's fine." I was not going to protest with having a comfortable bed to sleep in, but I did kind of feel bad for making Liam sleep on the floor.

"Li, you want to sleep up here with me? The bed is big enough." I asked softly.

"Are you sure you want me up there? I'm a kicker." He said playfully.

"I can take a kick." I joked as he crawled into the bed next to me.

"I'm glad because you're going to need it with all my leg strength." he said.

"I bet you have the leg strength of a pigeon." I joked.

"I'll make sure to kick you for that one." he said before we settled into a comfortable silence.

I can't actually believe Louis left me here for Eleanor. I mean come on we've been friends since secondary school. Oh god I sound like a jealous teenage girl. I closed my eyes and tried desperately to get to sleep, when I felt a small jab on the side of my leg. Did Liam just really kick me? I thought he was joking. I felt another jab no less than a minute later and let me tell you it was not soft.

"Goddamit Liam." I muttered.

How did he even get to sleep that fast? I don't understand I need like two years to finally get to sleep. Okay so maybe that was a slight exaggeration, but still. After about what I would say felt like ten minutes the jabbing went down I closed my eyes again, this time sleep taking over me peacefully.

*L i a m*

"Time to get up Liam." Niall sung in my ear.

"How are you not hung over?" I groaned throwing a pillow at him.

"Luck of the Irish. Now get Zayn over there up and we can get ready to leave." Niall said happily.

I opened my eyes to see Zayn peacefully sleeping inches from my face.

"Zayn." I whispered kicking him softly.

"Liam I swear to god if you kick me one more time." Zayn growled.

"It's time to get up." I chuckled.

"And I warned you!" I added.

I grabbed a pair of basket ball shorts and a tank top and dressed in them.

"If you need clothes just look through my drawers, I'm gonna go see if Harry's awake." I said and he just nodded.

"Guys I have an announcement!" Niall said excitedly.

"Shut up." Harry whined, as he slipped on a sweater.

"I'm going to ignore that and proceed with my announcement and this is much to my displeasure. The reason why I drove fucking two days to visit you nuts was because my lovely wife wanted to get a new car, one safe for our beautiful baby girl, so I decided to hand over the Range Rover to none other than Harry Styles." Niall said holding out the keys for him.