All - 16

When Harry had returned home he found himself alone more often than he wanted to admit. It didn't bother him at first, putting all of his time into his Youtube videos and such. But after almost a week of nothing but editing his videos and a few texts from Liam assuring him that he was okay, he was surely ready to go out. He hadn't heard from Louis all week and he was trying his hardest to refrain from texting him, he didn't want to seem clingy. So on the next Monday when he had gotten up for school he texted him a simple "hey" then nervously put his phone in his pocket and went to class.

Class was unbelievably difficult for Harry today. He couldn't concentrate and often found himself dozing off or just not paying attention. He felt that every teacher was out to get him as he was assigned so much homework that he would not be able to get any sleep tonight. Despite Liam's constant chatter and the few laughs they shared at lunch, Liam could still notice Harry wasn't quite there. Liam had begin to wonder, maybe it was his fault? Harry had never been on his own before. And Liam promised he would go home tonight and make sure Harry was okay.

Liam of course had been spending all his time with Zayn. He spent his days and nights soaking up his glorius boyfriend and falling deeper in love with him. Liam really wanted to tell Zayn that he loved him, and he himself knew it was too early in the relationship to tell him that. He was also slightly worried that if he told Zayn about his infatuation that he wouldn't feel the same. Zayn of course told him that he didn't really know what love is and Liam could only hope that he felt love.

Zayn of course may or may not knew at the time how crazy he was for Liam. He was a little worried because he too was at lunch with Liam and Harry today and he could almost feel the sadness radiating off of Harry. Zayn wanted so much to hug the younger boy and comfort him, but he would leave that to Liam or Louis. Speaking of Louis Zayn had not heard from him in little over a week, he knew he was still in Doncaster, but he was worried for his friend.

"Hey do you think something is up with Louis?" Zayn has asked Liam after their classes had ended.

"Why?" Liam questioned.

"I don't know, he just hasn't talked to any of us lately and he wasn't even at school today." Zayn stated as if Liam could read his mind.

Liam giggled at his boyfriends flailing arms and when Zayn notcied he scooped Liam up and them and began peppering his face with kisses.

"Stop!" Liam shouted, but made no move into actually stopping Zayn.

Zayn pouted and Liam leaned in and began sucking on his bottom lip. Zayn's eyes grew wide and no doubt he was turned on by this change of events.

"Stop!' Zayn had tried repeating Liam, but his efforts proved useless when Liam finally puckered his lips and kissed him fully.

And somewhere deep down in Zayn, he began to realize this is what love is.

Now Harry was at home, trying to do some of the homework he was assigned but he couldn't bring himself to do it. All the stress he had building up inside of him almost made him explode and before he knew it tears had pooled in his eyes. Why? He kept asking himself that way too much. In his moment of weakness he began crying and breaking everything he could find within arms reach. School had been stressful, his friends despite seemingly being happy around them even began to stress him out.

He didn't want to say he was jealous of them but he was. He felt a familiar sense of dread come over him and his chest began to tighten. He knew he was on the verge of a panic attack, but he hasn't had one since three years ago. But this time Liam wasn't here to help him calm down. He slowed his breathing down, knowing it might be the only way he can get through it. He thought of all the things that made him happy.  Liam, and all of his helpfulness. His fans and their reactions when they actually saw him or replied to them. And then there was Louis, the look on his face when he was surrounded by puppies and cuddled them.

Louis when he was inches away from him and Harry could've sworn he saw the same adoration that he was sure was in his eyes. Finally the dreadful feeling that spread through out his chest had lifted. He opened his eyes and wiped the tears off of his cheeks.

Now Louis had been away a little longer than planned. He just couldn't bring himself to leave his childhood home, not with so much to think about. He was soon going to be heading home in a day or two back to his friends back to reality. Back to Harry. Soon he would be moving and switching colleges, he had already put in his application for this semester and was accepted. Soon he would be back with Harry and that was exciting. He had recently started to realize his feelings for Harry. He noticed the little things at first, like how much he wanted to sleep next to him. He thought at first it was because Harry had comforted him when he was weak.

The truth is Harry had made him feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside that he just wanted to feel that again and every time he looked at Honey he was reminded of that. He wondered how Harry was feeling now. Was he thinking about him the same way he was him? He felt bad ignoring Harry's text but at this time he needed to clear his mind. He knew and accepted his little crush on Harry only thinking it was platonic. Somehow realizing his feelings made all of his thinking useless. The answer was right in front of him and of course the answer was Harry. He stood and began packing all of his things, making sure to mentally prep himself as to what he was going to say to Harry.

Liam had brought pizza and chips (Harry's favorite) home with him.

"Harry?" Liam called out already walking towards his room.

When he saw Harry laying on his bed, his breathing shallow Liam almost cried out. He couldn't believe he wasn't here for Harry. He knows what he's like after he has a panic attack. He put down the pizza and chips before quickly rushing over to Harry.

"Harry? Harry are you alright?" Liam was terrified.

A smile had graced Harry's lips once he heard Liam's voice. Liam looked worriedly at him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry i wasn't here to help you! Why didn't you call me?" He asked frantically.

"I don't know, my phone was far away. " he sighed.

"H-how, h-how did you calm yourself down?" Liam finally gained the courage to ask.

"I thought of you and all that you've done for me, all the times we've had together. I also thought of Louis and how he makes me happy. "

"I'm sorry for how I've been putting you off lately for Zayn." Liam apologized.

"No it's fine, I just think a little interaction with a human every once in awhile will keep me sane." He laughed.

Harry of course was only being slightly serious.

"I brought pizza and chips." Liam stated as he brought the items in the room.

Liam noticed how Harry smiled, it wasn't very genuine and Liam could understand why, he just had a panic attack.

"So what's bugging you?"

Harry glanced down at the slice of hamburger pizza and took a bite, chewing slowly hoping to prolong his answer.

"Harry you know you don't have to tell me. I just want to help you." Liam said sounding like a therapist.

He nodded and took another bite.

"I guess I've just been missing Lou and you lately. I've been feeling so sad lately. I don't know everything has been stressing me out lately and I think it all came together and caused me to have a panic attack." He admitted.

Liam just hugged Harry, he felt like such a terrible friend. Harry hugged him back tight, he really needed this right now. The tears involuntarily began to fall out of his eyes. His phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out, still not breaking from Liam's hug.

"Hey Haz. I'm sorry I didn't answer I've had a bit of a busy day. Can't wait to see you. (:"

And Harry smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello friends I hope this was longer than usual! Also if anyone could make me a cover it would be super awesome! Please! Jus to let you guys know, I think this will be the only chapter written like this and some drama should be starting up soon ;;;;;;0000000000. I love you all hope you enjoy! Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT yo!