Chapter 15:

Disclaimer: I have yet to succeed in my plans to steal at least PJ away from Mr. Rick over has foiled all my plans so far, plan E though involves a flamethrower so I think it will succe-.
Mr. Rick: *waving flamethrower* STAY AWAY FROM MY BABIES!!
Me: *while running away* WHY YOU GOTTA STEAL MY FLAMETHROWER!!
///////////////////////////////

I heard a gasp and watched as Alice went rigid across from me.

She had to be having a vision.

Weird that nothing happens to her externally.

Rachel's eyes can be really freaky sometimes.

Jasper rushed over and started handing Alice a paper and pencil, which she then began drawing with. Damn, she's good.

"So he's going to a ballet studio?" Bella asked, confused.

"You know this place?" I asked.

"Yeah, I used to take ballet lessons there as a kid. My school had an arch just like that," she said, perplexed.

Schist. We needed to leave, like yesterday.

Jasper and Alice had gone downstairs to check us out when Bella's phone rang.

"Hello."

I could hear her mom on the phone and then what sounded like a scuffle.

"Forks High School doesn't protect its student privacy very well. It was just too easy for Victoria to find your previous address; it's a nice house you have here. I was prepared to wait, but your mother came home after she received a very worried call from your dad. And it all worked out quite well."

We heard Renee cry out again and Bella panicked, "Just don't, don't touch her".

"You can still save her, but you're gonna have to get away from your little friends. You handle that", he said mockingly.

"Where should I meet you?", Bella asked.

"How about your old ballet studio, oh, and bring your little human friend too or deals off. And I'll know if you bring anyone else along, your mom will pay the price for that mistake."

He ended the call, and Bella looked like she might burst into tears.

"The likelihood of him just letting her go is.."

"I'm going. She's my mom and this is my fault."

"Okay. But you do understand what we're walking into, right?"

She nodded before grabbing her things and trying to compose herself.

I stowed extra daggers in my boots and a blade behind my back. Summoning any of my other weapons would be dangerous and only a last resort.

Without Bella noticing, I quickly wrote a note and stuck it on the tv on our way out. Just because we had to show up alone didn't mean I couldn't bring back-up.

Bella tried to steer us toward the front lobby, but I directed her to the fire escape that would let us out at the back of the building.

Once we were on the street, I quickly found a taxi to drive us to the studio. There Bella took out her pepper spray and even though I knew it probably wouldn't do her any good, I didn't say otherwise because it had to be making her feel better at least.

Walking in my neck prickled and I knew we were being watched. James was there.

Then we heard Renée. Running over to what looked like a closet, we pulled the doors open and... saw a tv. Trap. Crap. Holy Styx. 

"Run" was all I said, grabbing Bella's arm. "Run!"