Chapter Ten: "57, 58, 59, 0... Ready or not here it comes."

So this is a tiny chapter but it holds a lot of information.. 

Lauren =D 

====================================== 

"Eli..." 

He was putting on a tight sports top - the kind that can make any guy look amazingly hot - when I walked into his room. I glanced quickly at his chest, images of what I had done to that chest flashed through my mind.  

"Yeah?" He asked. I took a deep breath.  

Just say it, I thought. The quicker you say it the quicker this will all be over with.  

"Look, I've-" Eli was about to walk past me. I knew he was about to leave any second - he had practice.  

"I'm late." I blurted. Eli stood still behind me.  

Here it comes!, I cried in my head. He's going to go mental. 

I slowly turned around imagining his furious face. It was Eli, there was no way he was going to be calm about it. He wasn't there.  

He had left. 

I bubbled with so much anger I was about to charge after him, kicking him in the balls then gloat to everyone about it. Then, I heard the familiar noise from my room that showed Kristin was calling. 

I dropped on the chair.  

"Hey-" 

"We need to talk." 

"Ooookay." She was in a dress, her hair curly but messy just like her makeup. She had gone out, without me... Suddenly I felt really homesick. I wanted to go home. This would have never happened. I don't think... 

So I explained. I had been sleeping with my new 'brother' but I don't really see him as a brother and now I was late and probably carrying his baby but I hadn't taken a test yet so it could be a false alarm. 

Kristin had laughed when I finished. Actually laughed. I wasn't really one to cry but I was on the brink. 

"I'm about to climb through the screen and kill you." I growled at her. I had applied all my make up while explaining and brushed my teeth while she laughed.  

"I'm sorry but this is silly! Why couldn't you have popped the pop-star's cherry, instead of sleeping with your smoking hot 'brother'?"

When Braces and I both saw him walk towards us wearing a deep purple t-shirt, jeans and aviator sunglasses we gave little dreamy sighs.  

How could I not admit that he looked stupidly good in that outfit, I thought as I tried to hide my eyes elsewhere. It was a lie. A big bold fat lie. 

As usual his bed head hair looked delicately done and his smile never faltered when he greeted us. He had little stubble today that automatically boosted his sex appeal, high cheekbones, skin was flawless, and his eyes were amazingly bright and happy. 

Damm fine. 

"Braces... Shall we?" Braces let out a very girly giggle. He winked at me and I gave a girly smile. What was wrong with me? 

Setting up the camera, Braces bounced over to me going through her bag. My bag, next to hers, fell on the floor. My heart skipped a beat; quickly I set it back up in place before Braces could.  

"Now G, will you be kissing Braces today or are we settling with the cheek?" 

Braces ran back up to Grey but instead of puckering her lips, she turned her cheek to Grey. 

"Cheek."  

Grey and I looked from each other to her. That was the first word, first syllable she had ever said in front of Grey.  

"Okay... Cheek it is." I said smiling.

The smiles that had been on my face in the past hour had now gone.  

I sat down taking in all the air I could. 

"57, 58, 59, 0... Ready or not here it comes." I said sarcastically. 

One line. 

Two lines.  

Fuck.  

"Eden Lodge... Welcome to parenthood." 

I exited the toilets and headed to meet Bindi. She was laying on the grass in between a couple making out and two girls working on their tan lines. I plopped down next to her.  

"Whoa, you look..." Bindi looked at me puzzled. "What's up?" 

I sniffed back the tears. I had done a good job with cleaning up my face after I had cried my eyes out. I hadn't cried in years. I had cried so much it had given me a headache. But now I was just angry. I was probably going through the motions; angry, hate, worried, anxiety, surprise, regret, guilt... I could go on.  

"Me? Oh, I'm fine. Just tired." 

"You've been going to bed at nine every night." 

"I'm still jet lagged." 

"You've been here for three months." 

I had run out of excuses, I had to keep some for later on for when people started to notice my stomach. 

I fell back feeling the hot sun on my face, it was such a nice day I had walked out the house in shorts and a t-shirt, and I hadn't needed to use my cardigan in my bag all day. That was a record for me. 

I changed the subject to English assignments and homework that was I had forgotten to do. 

====================================== 

vote, comment, fan 

Cheers.

P.S - I hoped you liked it!!