Chapter Four: "My Ferrari's at home"/ Chapter Five: "I Heard That.."

Enjoy people! I've got some twists and turns coming up in the next couple of chapers to stay tuned!! 

Lauren =D

======================================

I did get paired up with Grey, which we weren't too happy about. I think we mostly weren't happy about Braces, behind, who too was paired up with us. The project was, of course, an unrequited love short film. 

"I think I should direct." 

"Hell no, purity boy. You and Braces here will act. Wouldn't you like that Braces?" She squealed delightfully. "See, look at that, she loves the idea!" 

Grey glared at me before giving Braces a nod of the head because Braces just would not stop looking at him. I rolled my eyes at Braces. "Seriously Braces, you have got to stop doing that. It's starting to freak me out." 

But Braces didn't look at me. She was in her own Grey and Braces world. 

Grey asked if she was going to always do that, trying to divert his eyes elsewhere. 

"Yes," was my only answer. 

Grey made a confused face with a hint pain and panic. 

"G, you've decided to come back to school. Most eighteen year olds would have probably forgotten all about studies, would be rolling around in green money and buying Ferraris but not you. Is this really wanted to come back to school or just a publicity thing?" 

Braces sighed dreamily behind us. Grey pretended not to hear her. 

"My Ferrari's at home." He ignoring the question completely, this meant that he did want to come back to school. 

"Alright! You didn't have to gloat about it." 

I worked on our storyboard. I thought I would make Grey's life the main focus and while Grey talked to the teacher - who wasn't hiding the fact that she wanted him to stay after class to catch up meant something totally different - I talked to Braces about Grey. 

"Ok Braces, we need a plot for this project, start talking. What can you tell me about Grey?" 

Braces slowly and quite reluctantly looked from Grey's sweet behind - yes I had a look too - to finally pay attention to me. I raised my eyebrow waiting for her to talk. She snapped her head back to Grey's face. 

"Born and raised somewhere round here no one is too sure but he didn't have it all. His band mates are his cousins they're like wealthy and like rich. And they used to pick on him yeah, but like then they found out he could sing so stopped and formed a band in their mates like studios and they quickly got signed and... Oh! He has that ring because his mom like, left when he was little and it broke his heart and so ever since wouldn't even go near girls." 

Braces was still hooked on Grey in front. "Then, he had a breakthrough and decided at fourteen he'd get a purity ring until the day he gets married. Isn't that romantic?" 

Braces balanced her chin on her hands giving yet another dreamy sigh. 

"Is that it?" 

"Do you want me to go on? Cos, I'll go on...' I waited. "He's called Grey because when he was born he looked Grey. He was premature but I heard that it was because his eyes were this weird deep grey colour too when he first opened his eyes at birth. There just rumours but I like the first one better, it's more dramatic.' Braces tilted her head to look at Grey's ass again. "There's nothing I don't know about Grey Leonne." 

"Oh I doubt that." 

Braces gave a short laugh. "Try me." 

"He's a Christian. You never told me that."