Chapter Seven: The Twist...

So! A little twist for you... I'll just let you read. Enjoy! 

Lauren =D 

====================================== 

"TOLD YOU!' I screamed so loud, heaven could hear me. "I would get you back didn't I?!" 

Eli stood there giving me a very happy smile standing in the doorway of my bedroom. I thought I was the only one in the house. Well! I'll give something not to smile about, a good old fashioned wedgie. Okay, maybe not but I want to.  

I knew I should have locked the door. It had been a long day; all I wanted was peace and a hot bath. Sarah had said that she was going to take Bindi to her school parents evening and Joseph was never really home. I thought I had been home alone.  

I had been in the process of getting undressed for my bath - filled with camomile and some other stuff that made my bath smell so delicious; I could smell it from my room - in my en-suite. I quickly covered myself in my favourite dusty pink towel, dropping my underwear on the floor trying to hide them. I hated the colour pink but the towel was from home. Come to think of it, I hadn't talked to my folks in ages... I would have to at some point. I awoke from my thoughts to see Eli drawing closer to me.  

"Do you want to look away or what?" He looked away but I could smell the alcohol on him. "Eli, you reek of booze!" 

I made him look at me - his pupils were dilated and bloodshot. It was about eight pm in the evening. What had he been doing? 

"You know... I love that accent of yours. It's so damm sexy." Eli purred.  

I blushed a little. I couldn't help it. "Thanks... But I kinda need to get dressed E." 

"And I love the way you call me E." Eli was still coming closer to me. The bedroom door was swinging closed behind him.  

"Seriously E, I gotta get changed. I've got somewhere to go." 

I don't know where I had to go but anywhere was better than here. Being in a room, in a towel, with a drunken Eli, anything could happen!  

The bedroom door shut making me jump. It was quick, it took me by surprise, but when Eli swooped in to kiss me I kissed him back. It was what I had thought it would be like, hot, steamy and I soo wanted more. However, I couldn't do it. I pushed Eli away from me breathing heavily. I lived with him. He was Bindi's brother, she was my only friend. I liked his girlfriend and I lived with the guy. I lived with him! 

Eli turned quickly locked my newly placed lock and turned to kiss me again.  

"No Eli! We can't. You're drunk! I'm sober and I've got to go." 

He didn't care because he just shrugged his shoulders trying to carry on. I shouted that he had a girlfriend. He shrugged again.  

He dived in for another kiss and I couldn't resist. He grabbed me by the ass pulling me up so I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me towards the bed throwing me on there. I forgot he was drunk. He grabbed my thighs, I pulled off his top, we ran hands through hair and the only thing going through my mind was that I was completely anxious. This would mean we couldn't go back. I broke the kiss, again.  

"E, are you totally positive you want to go there?" He had started to kiss my neck, my collarbone. My weak spots. 

By him ripping my towel off, he was positive. Just... I wasn't.  

"No stop!" I pushed him off, throwing him sideways on the bed. I wrapped the towel around me.  

"Fuck sake..." He muttered.