The Room part 5

(A/N: So I was trying to take my time on this one, but someone(ashmendes31) was rushing me so this might come out shit. If this does come out shit and not as funny blame her. For those who understands this I almost have 100 hourglasses so yay, because if Yoosung calls me Rika one more time Imma flip! I mean I love him tho, he is so cute and it is kinda heartbreaking to watch as...things happen (didn't want to give any spoilers to his route if you never played).

If you don't understand any of that ignore it, but if you got it okay good. I had to google exercises because my fat ass don't exercise. Okay enough A/N time to start writing this shit. I'm not doing characters or a warning if you've read the previous parts then you already know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

For the past hour and a half the girls watched the guys exercise in silence, other than one of the girls making an inhuman noise every once and awhile. Everyone, except for Galaxy, had a stupid grin on their faces and were covered in wrappers. They had eaten a lot of food and it didn't look like they were going to stop anytime soon.

Zodiac, Ghosty, Cocoa, Natasha, and Cruz watched as the guys did different exercises, some of the girls blushing as they watched ( *cough* *cough* Cruz *cough* *cough*).  From jumping jacks to the human flag,  the guys were doing them, switching exercises every ten minutes. At one point Cocoa nearly died when Pietro did pull ups, her just smirking when Natasha said something about the nail marks on his back.

Galaxy shuddered, giving Cocoa a look of disgust. "Cocoa please don't think about that. I don't want the memory of you and Pietro having sex."

"Hey!" Cocoa exclaims, throwing popcorn at Galaxy. "Stay out of my private thoughts, you nasty!"

Galaxy rolls her eyes. "I am telepath, I hear your thoughts dumbass. Your thoughts are so fucking loud. I already have the horrible memory of Ghosty and Steve burn into my brain for the rest of my life I don't need another."

"I said I was sorry!" Ghosty giggled, blushing.

"Sorry don't fix the fact that everytime I close my eyes I see Steve and you going at it like rabbits!" Ghosty laughed and went back to her cookies.

As she ate her 4th cookie Ghosty watched Steve do some russian twists, her eyes glued to the tv until her watch beeps. Both Steve and Ghosty look down at their watches at the same time before standing up.

"Okay guys we have a 20 minutes break before the guys get back to training, so take this time to get up and stretch or  maybe go pee." Ghosty breaks the silence, stretching her stiff limbs.

"I call the bathroom first!" Cocoa exclaims, jumping over her bean bag and making a run for the bathroom.

"No fair!" Natasha saids chasing after her. 

"Suck it Nat! I called it! You can hold your shit!" Cocoa yells through the bathroom door, locking it before Natasha can get in.

 Zodiac frowns, watching as all the guys stop what they were doing and walks to a table covered with water bottles, towels and health snacks. 

"How the hell did you know they were going to take a break now?" Zodiac questions Ghosty standing up, letting all her candy wrappers drop to the floor. Ghosty shrugs.

"It's the same every time. Steve has a routine and he never breaks it. Hour and a half of doing any exercise they want, next it's two hours of sparring, then an hour for trust building, and two hours of yoga and stretching, then it's cool off. At the end for an hour Bruce does meditation with those who stay."