Lap Dance ( Suicide Squad x Stripper!reader)

(A/N: Stripping. This is about stripping and lap dances, I was listening to the song above and I couldn't help myself. Also the Lap Team is the lap dance team. I made it up, I think..

Warning: If you find tweaking disturbing don't watch the video above. The reader is a former stripper and languages.

Summary: The reader was a stripper before becoming a criminal and joining the Squad, but when the reader tells the team they don't believe them. So now the reader must prove it...

MrsBieber_21 and ashmendes31 enjoy this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No way, (Y/N)! You're were not a stripper!" Digger exclaims, taking a big swig of his beer, the rest of the team nodding their heads in agreement. (Y/N) raising an eyebrow, slightly offended.

"Yes I was. I used to work at that old strip joint downtown, you know, the one next to the bank. I was known for being on the Lap team." 

"You used to work at Charles's Little Angels on the Lap Team?" Floyd asks, (Y/N) nods.

"You? The girl who wears long sleeves in the summer because you don't like to show too much skin? The girl who we've never seen dance, like ever? That girl?" (Y/N) nods again. Floyd shakes his head.

"Nah, I call bullshit." (Y/N) throws her hands up in frustration and turns to Rick.

"You've seen my file, you tell them! I use to be a stripper, right?!" Rick chuckles, nodding his head and leans back in his chair.

"It's true, before (Y/N) became a cereal killer she was a stripper ." (Y/N) jumps up, pointing at Rick with smug grin. 

"Ha! Proof! I was a stripper! You little shits didn't believe me!"Floyd laughs.

"Okay, Okay you were right. It's just hard to imagine." (Y/N) gives Floyd a puzzled look.

"Why is that?" Floyd shrugs, looking at Rick for help. Rick leans forward.

"You see, (Y/N), you just don't look like the type to strip. That looks like something Harley would do." Harley gives (Y/N) a huge smile and shrugs.

"Sorry, hon." (Y/N) scowls at her teammates and starts for the door."

"Fine. If I don't look at the type, then I  guess I'll have to show you!" (Y/N) yells behind her making her way to her room.

She was going to show them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 minutes

(Y/N) walks in wearing black heels, black booty shorts and a matching crop top. She was carrying a huge speaker on her shoulder and she had pulled her (H/C) hair back. Everyone turned to (Y/N) as she set the speaker on the floor and places her phone in the speaker, everyone's eyes almost pop out their heads.

They had never seen (Y/N) wear something like that before, she usually is covered up a lot more, and (Y/N) looked pretty good. Harley let out an excited squeal and she runs over to (Y/N), grabbing her by the shoulders.

"OH MY GOD, HON! You look-"

"Sexy," Digger cuts in, his eyes not looking away from (Y/N)'s body, " Where in the blood hell did you get that outfit, mate?"

(Y/N) smirks. "This is what we use to wear. Every friday the other girls and I would dance on stage in our regular outfits, and after 6 we would put these on and go out into the crowd to give lap dances. You guys wanna see?" 

The team nob vigorously and Harley cheers, jumping up and down. (Y/N) laughs, pulling a chair to the middle of the floor and turns to the team.

"So," (Y/N) grins mischievously, "whose first?"