Adrianna x Steve Rogers smut

(A/N: I'm trying to practice my smut writing. So I tried writing one for Mari-chan028. Hope I did okay. Doesn't have a plot is just smut....so yeah

WARNING: Rough sex, oral, language, unprotected sex ( COVER YOUR SKIN, BEFORE YOU BREAK HER IN), Fluff at the end

Summery: they fuck that's it, also Steve is water, idky but he is,

Also MrsBieber_21 here is my first try at full smut, I'm tired now,. Enjoy 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrianna's wide eyes rake over Steve's shirtless frame, her mouth going dry and she finds herself frozen into place. Steve's blue eyes scan over Adrianna's body, his neck and cheeks turning a crimson red when his eyes land on her braless chest..

Steve stares longingly at her clothed body, wanting so desperately to rip them off her, but Adrianna doesn't notice. She was too busy watching Steve's damp chest rise and fall with every breath he took, beads of water catching the light as they roll down his toned stomach muscles, stopping at the top of his jeans.

Steve's heart pounds in his chest as he watches Adrianna lick her thin lips, his mouth watering at the thought of kissing them, and he feels himself getting hard. As Adriannna watched another water droplet roll down Steve's chest something catches her eyes below his stomach. A small bulge in Steve's jeans. Adrianna gasps.

Steve's eyes rip away from Adrianna's lips and looks at her eyes, following her gaze down to his- oh. Steve's face feels like it's on fire as he tries to use his hands to cover his now obvious boner, avoiding any eye contact.. Adrianna freezes, not knowing what to do, but she hears a little voice in the back of her mind screaming:

"FUCK HIM ALREADY! YOU WANT HIM AND OBVIOUSLY HE WANTS YOU SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! FUCK ALREADY!"

The little voice was right,what did she have to fear now? Now that she made little Steve iall excited just by standing there, it was clear Adrianna wouldn't get rejected.

In a new burst of confidence, Adrianna takes a step towards Steve, a small smirk on her face, her eyes watching Steve's reaction. Steve looks at her, wide eyes flickering back and forth between Adrianna's eyes and breast that bounced slightly with every step she took. That made him harder.

"Let me help you with that, Steve." Adrianna says with a smirk, her brown eyes swirling with lust as she reaches Steve, placing one hand on Steve's chest and the other on his hard croch. That sets Steve off. He couldn't stop himself from lunging forward, hungrily placing his lips on Adrianna's.

Steve kisses Adrianna hard, their lips molding together, as her hand rubs him slow and hard through his pants, making Steve groan against Adrianna's mouth. Steve's hands travel down Adrianna's body, one hand sliding down her neck to her breast and the other firmly grips her ass. Adrianna moans, Steve's big hand grabs her left boob, squeezing it roughly as the other hand moves to the bottom of her shirt.

Wanting more Adrianna suddenly puts her hand into Steve's pants and boxers, grabbing Steve's huge dick in her small hand. Steve gasps, his breathing sharp and quick, his eyes filled with lust as he stares into Adrianna's..

No longer able to hold back Steve quickly lifts Adrianna up, her legs wrapping around his waist, his hand rubbing her ass as he slams her back against the wall. Adrianna feels Steve's hard dick pressing against her through his jeans, the feeling making her pussy wet already. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her.