Deepthroat- (Steve Rogers x fem!reader)

(A/N: First things first, this isn't a smut. Sorry, I know some of you are disappointed. This is like Love Song, but different. The song is Deepthroat by CupcakKe. I know this whole song by heart, it is my wedding song.  I put all my other xreaders on hold just to write this. 
Also gif of Steve's ass.
I know y'all will like this.
ashmendes31r
tomboyadri

Warning: I mean the song is called deepthroat. It's clearly about sex. I mean it's obviously not about ice cream

(B/F) Best friend, best friend is female

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It has been a few months since Tony's party and, after a few dozen threats from Bucky, Steve finally asked you out. He gave you roses and took you on a romantic dinner date, complete with a moonlit walk in the Central park. At first Steve was so nerves, having a hard time talking without stuttering, but after an hour Steve finally relaxed.

You had a wonderful time. After Steve dropped you off at your room you called (B/F) to tell her everything, only to find her sitting on your bed waiting to talk about the date.  (B/F) would do this every time you and Steve went out. You would come home to find her on your bed in her pajamas with two tubs of ice cream and two spoons. 

(B/F) was always at Tower, it became so normal for her to be there that when she wasn't it felt weird. Soon (B/F) became part of the family and Tony would invite her to everything before he would even tell the others. She would help set up and plan, she would sometimes help come up with the group activities.

Like tonight, which was karaoke night. The whole team and you were in the tv room, where everything was set up. The tv was used for the lyrics and a tablet connected to the speaker was used to pick songs. The coffee table was being used as a stage and these huge blow up microphones were used to sing into.

Everyone was having a good time watching each other get up to sing, even Bruce got up there to sing a few times. Everyone was enjoying laughing at their fellow teammates as they sang off-key and dancing around. 

Clint had just finished singing The Black Eyed Peas' My Hump and everyone laughed as he tries to shake his ass to the beat, key word being tries. Everyone claps as he ends the song in the same pose as Fergie did in the music video.

 "Wow Clint, I've never seen you shake your ass before, it was beautiful." You laugh from your seat on Steve's lap. 

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed the show." Clint laughs, sending you a playfully wink. 

"Eh I've seen better." (B/F) shrugs, her legs in Bucky's lap. Clint gasps.

"Excuses you, my ass is voluptuous. A thing of beauty... who has a better ass an me?!"

" Um Mr. 'God blessed America with my ass' over here." (B/F) said, gesturing towards Steve. " I mean have you seen his ass in his mission suit? Like damn!  It looks smackable."

Steve looks at (B/F) in surprise, his cheeks turning a light pink.

"Hey!" You exclaim, giving (B/F) a playfully glare. "Back off my manz."