XIX True love never lie

A/N I am so sorry guys for this long wait. I really need the inspiration and finally found some. I wasn't able to update also because I was on a trip in Boston. Anyway, Enjoy!

Draco POV

I realized that the pretty girl looked so much like Hermione. She was really beautiful. I walked to see Blaise. He was snogging Ginny like it was no tomorrow. I made a small noise to make them realize that I was there.They greeted me and separate from each other. I asked" Is the girl I saw earlier in the week was Hermione? " They looked at each other and respond " we can't tell if she is or isn't. She made us promise that we wouldn't tell anyone. "I gasped and became more curious about her. I promised myself that I will find out who was she...

Blaise POV

Draco had asked me a strange question and I wasn't able to answer it. I didn't want to disappoint my sister. Ginny agreed with me. She doesn't want that Hermione to disappear another time. We missed her so much for those two years without her.

Hermione POV

I walked through the garden and saw Draco sitting in one of the bench alone. He lift his head to see me and starred for a while. He stood up and took my hand and asked " Do you mind my lady? " I shocked my head. He approach his face toward mine and asked again the same question. I shocked my head again. He leant forward and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss. I really have missed those perfect lips. I missed everything from him. I almost forgot how safe I felt in his arm. He broke off the kiss and said " Who are you? I feel like I have meet you before, but I am not sure if it is really the girl I knew. "I respond with a question" Who is the lucky girl that you think I am? "He respond " Hermione Zabini. My first love. "I smile and he really realized that I was really the girl he taught. I abandoned every single idea of revenge . I kissed him and he started to play with my new blond colored hair. He picked me up in bridal style.

Ginny POV

I saw the whole scene from outside the window. I am glad that the two of them are back together. They were meant to be together...

Astoria POV

The little bitch is going to die for what she did to me. I deserve the best. She is just a Slut and she will be dead before the end of the year. I will née the help of Pansy. She wants revenge on her too. We will destroy her and Draco will be mine! I am really too brilliant for that Little piece of shit...