XVII Do you remember me?

Ginny POV

Draco is really an idiot. After he saw he starts to talk to her. I was happy, but he was talking about another girl, I mean the other Hermione. He didn't saw the hurt in her eyes. I realize that she was about to cry. I saved her with the help of Blaise . He dragged Draco away and I helped Hermione. He such a git. He really didn't reconizes her.

Blaise POV

That bloody git near killed my sister with her own emotions. With that he didn't reconized her . she was almost on the ground with tears flowing through her eyes. I will certainly kill him. I drag him out of the room and start to yell at him" What are thinking? You know that girl hate to listen a boy talking about another! On the top of it you don't even remember who is she? You dare call yourself superior? She was very important to you in the past, I meet her at school, but she had lost her memories."He started to think. I was sure he will find out. I really think he is a big idiot sometimes.

Draco POV

What did I do wrong? I saw the beautiful girl cry. She had tears rolling down her face. I was about to try to tell something about my past, but Blaise dragged me out after a yelling session he left me there to find her. I really wants to know who she is...

Hermione POV

I really want him to remember me. I was about to tell him who I was. He had been dragging out by my brother. I can't stop laughing at the scene I saw.It was a comedy. A really good one. I still love him.

A/N Will Draco find out who is she? Will Hermione get back her first love? Will they get back together?
Write your thinking in the comments!
I really wish you enjoy the story!