VI Try to be there for you...

Blaise POV

From that day I became a Deatheater . I wasn't the only one Draco became one too. He didn't seems to enjoy it me neither...

Draco POV

I heard that Hermione didn't wants her brother to become a Deatheater. She didn't talk to him since...Both of them were broken. I didn't know what to do one was my lover and the other was my best mate. Which one should I choose? I know that Hermione hate Deatheater and I should be with Blaise. He was in the same boat as me. We were forced by our family to become what we were know...

Hermione POV

I cried. I wanted to have my brother near me. Harry and Ron didn't really cared about me. they started to ignoring me. I was alone and didn't want to bother Draco because I know he was with my brother. It hurts so bad...I regret what I did. I shouldn't have sent that Howler ,but I am such a stupid, idiot, selfish and troublesome person sometimes...

Harry and Ron POV

We have ignored Hermione for now months...She didn't stopped crying for her damn brother. We had enough of her tears. She must be with Blaise if she wants our friendship...

Blaise POV

I wrote a letter to my sister because every time I saw her she was alone and she was crying.

Dear Sis'

I wanted to tell you that I miss you so much. It killing me each time I saw you crying. I didn't wanted to be what I was. The only reason I became one of them was for father. I didn't want to disappoint him. By destroying the tradition. I wish that you will forgive me.

Always yours ,

Blaise xxx

Hermione POV

I saw a letter flying towards me I catch it and realized that it was from my brother...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N Sorry for a such short chapter I don't have any inspiration for now wish you a great day!