XVIII Get back at the beginning

Hermione POV

He doesn't know me anymore...The first time was because of his damn Father. I don't have courage anymore. I wanted to die and disappear for eternity. He broke his promise, leaving me boken. I want him I still love him. I changed for him, but he prefers Astoria the girl who he cheated with. He doesn't want to have anything with me...
I want him, but I need to do my revenge on him. I just can't do it anymore.
He was perfect he became more than Handsome with years.

Draco POV

I wanted this mysterious girl she helped me to leave the creepy Astoria. She has feed me love potion for years. I leave Mione because of her. I will go find her. Astoria will pay for that. Even Pansy wasn't this worse. That's remind me...
Pansy was dead during the war. She was the kind of girl too stupid to think that she is immune to death. Crazy one.

Blaise POV

My poor sister. She didn't come out for 3 weeks now. I wasn't able to talk to her she was going crazy. She doesn't eat a lot. Everytime we have to send her dinner and everything. I love her. Our parents were happy to see her. She wasn't there for years. Now she is. We are finally in family like my mother always wished.

A/N Sorry for a short chapter, but I need inspiration if any of you have some idea you can just write it the comments!
Wish you a great day/night.