XII Time waster

Ginny POV

I sat on the bed and saw my boyfriend sleeping there peacefully.
I got up and start to prepare to go in the common room and suddenly I feel strong arms wrapping over my waist. I turned and saw My gorgeous boyfriend up and whispering" Hey you're not going to leave me alone are you? " I said to him " No I planed to wait until the bedhead wakes up! " He looked at me as if I told him to break up with me. I sighed...

Blaise POV

My godness was up and preparing herself. She was really beautiful. I wrapped my arms around her. She smell good too. I took her hand and lead her out of the dorm. (I prepared myself first) She has a beautiful smile...

Hermione POV

I come out of my dorm walking to the great hall. I saw something I shouldn't have seen...

I saw Draco and Astoria Greengrass. She was 10 times worse than Pansy they were kissing each other. I felt my heart broke into pieces. My brother was right. He doesn't love me...

Draco POV

I saw Hermione coming and I realized that she saw what I have done. She ran away, but I couldn't keep doing that. I pushed Astoria away and ran after Hermione. Damn Girl how did she learned to run that fast. I meet her brother on the way and stopped me...

Blaise POV

I saw my sister running in the corridor and she stopped in a dark corner. After I saw Draco panting from running after her. I stopped Draco and asked him "What did you do to my sister? She was crying. "
He looked down at the floor. and finally he doesn't say anything. He just ran after her. I needed to ask my sister. Ginny looked at me saying"Do you really need to ask her? because he was really easy to read on his face. His face told me that he cheated on 'Mione. " I was red from anger. This damn git Cheated on my beautiful sister. I was going to kill him and saw Astoria Greengrass, she asked if I had saw Draco she explained that he was in a big snogging session with him and that "filthy little Slut" disturbed them. I felt my blood boiling from anger. I was about to curse her, but Ginny threw a good punch on her face and she said" You call Hermione a Slut again and you will suffer. Do you understand Greengrass? "She seemed afraid and nod and ran away...

A/N Sorry guys for this short chapter. I was in Lack of inspiration. I promise that the next one will be longer.

What will happen to the Dramione couple?
find out in the next chapter!!

🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍