V Pansy loss

Pansy POV

I wanted Draco to love me so I am going to tell him" Drakie it's been a while since I was with you! Hang out with me we're going to have fun I promise you! and that filthy Granger doesn't deserve you. " I am sure he couldn't resist me. He looked me like I was the weirdest girl in the world. he finally respond" No certainly not, the only girl I want is Hermione and she's more pure than other girl."
I was so angry I took out my love potion. I will make him fall in love with me...

Draco POV

She was on the way to make me drink her love potion. I was saved by McGonagall. She was walking in the corridor and saw her. She gave her a Detention for the year, but my only question is where she got that?
I remembered my father want me to be a Deatheater, but I don't want to be one of them. I feel like I need to do it or I will be beaten by my father...

Blaise POV

I was in common room with my sister and I told her that father wants me to become a Deatheater, but I don't want to disappoint him. so when I told my sister she was in the biggest anger ever I ran to my room...She didn't follow up.

Hermione POV

My brother told me that he would be a BLOODY DEATHEATER?! He going to pay for it I will send him a big suprise...A Howler it will work enchanted with some of the W products...

Blaise POV

When I saw a Red letter flying to me and I know it was an Howler, but who send me that...
I opened and...

BLAISE ZABINI HOW DARE YOU TO BECOME A BLOODY DEATHEATER? WHAT DID MOM SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT MEAN TO BE THAT? I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN. DON'T EVER TRY TO TALK TO ME. YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT...

When I heard that I know it was my sister. her voice is incredibly strong, but the Howler make it ten times worse. At the end I feel my end burning and see a little fire on my hands... She gave me with that a W products and I understand her anger, but I really need to be one of them...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N

Sorry if I didn't update sooner I had a problem with Wattpad he doesn't want to publish my chapter so hope you enjoying the story until now!