X Ginny's true feelings

A/N I will skip the whole year for being at the end of it. Sorry if you really loved the middle of it.

Ginny POV

I was about to tell Harry how I really feel for him. I didn't need to tell because he told me" Ginny I'm very sorry ,but we need to break up because your security will not be assured with me. The Dark Lord will try to kill you if he found out that you're my girlfriend." I noded and tell him the truth" I am so sorry, but I think you already know that I don't love you as the same way you do? I was in love with Zabini, Hermione older brother. I don't want to break your heart in pieces and that why I stayed with you and will you forgive me? "He smiled and hug me. "Wish you luck if he does something to make you made I will make sure he will pay for that. "

Blaise POV

I saw Ginny coming towards me. She asked if she could talk to me in private pointing my sister and Draco. Hermione winked and grab Draco away leaving me alone with Her. I was nervous and she started" Zabini I wish you don't mind I call you Blaise?"I shocked my head. She continues" I have fallen in love with you since the day I saw you I only dated Harry for not breaking him into pieces. I wanted to be the one who you will give up your life. Take your time to think about it. "She stared at me and I feel like I was in my dream. I respond" Ginny you don't know how happy I am right now. I always wished that you could be mine..."She pulled me into a kiss. I was at the start a bit shocked, but after I kissed her back an it started to be more passionate. We broke apart panting heavily. She was really happy...

Draco and Hermione POV

We saw the new couple kissing each other we started kiss each other.

Draco POV

I put my hand in her shirt. Reaching her bra and then squeeze it. She was silent because of the other couple in the other side of the corner .She let her hand moving around my body.

Hermione POV

I touched his fabulous body I touched his abs. Quidditch had really done something on his body. I was quite happy about it.

Ginny POV

We were about to leave and see Hermione and Draco kissing each other very passionately. I was about to shout at them, but Blaise was really fast and shout" 'Mione come here right now! How can you do that on somewhere very public? How far both of you had gone? " They break apart from each other and he takes his sister hand and running into the Griffindor tower...I looked at Draco and said" Since when you two have Dated? "He respond Shyly"Since the start of the year. When She found out about our families problems. "I looked at him suprised by his answer and realized they had helped us to be together...

Blaise POV

I was really furious with her. She dated Draco for almost 7 months. I asked her how far they have gone. She blushed in a bright red. and respond" we have gone very far... I mean we did it" I was really shocked by the answer I was about to shout at her and I saw tears in her eyes. I finally understand that she loves Draco as I love Ginny. I feel bad about what I said to her. started to make her feel better. I am probably too much protective with her.

I walked away leaving her there alone and gone to see Ginny. When I saw her my heart beats so fast that I couldn't stop it...

Ginny POV

I saw Blaise's green clear eyes. He was smiling at me. I looked at myself to see if I had something wrong with me. He chuckled and he kissed me. I took his hand and he lead me to the room of requirements. He asked me" You don't think that we are too fast are you? " I shocked my head with disagreement. I smiled and he just lead me...

We arrived there he looked at me and he asked me if I really am ready...