IX Blaise First love

Draco POV

I was there with Hermione sleeping next to her she was everything I wanted. she was lying next to me with a peaceful face I didn't want to leave her so I picked my clothes and prepare for the next day classes. When she woke up she changed in her comfy clothes because it was a Sunday morning. I saw her looking at me for no reason. I look at myself and ran to the bathroom. I forgot to brush my beautiful blond hair. She started to laugh.I can't help it because it was the truth. and she told me"Wow Draco is preparing his classes!?" I smile at her when I got out I lead her out of my room. Everyone was gone by now. I lead her to the Great hall and we have to eat breakfast. I sat at The Griffindor table. Blaise look at me weirdly...

Blaise POV

I saw my little Sister walking towards me and I realized that her hand is tied to Draco's. I felt a joy and sadness and finally rage. He didn't tell me the fact he was in love with my little sister and I was happy because I was able to see how in love my little sister was when she was around him.Sadness because I wanted to tell the girl I like that I loved her, but the problem is that the girl I wanted was dating Harry...I only look at her she has beautiful ginger hair. She's in love with him so I can't do much.

Ginny POV

I don't really love Harry it's most a teen love. He wasn't the one I loved. Hermione is my best friend and she can probably help me. I love her Brother, but I am ashamed to break Harry's heart...

Harry POV

I feel like Ginny doesn't love me. I wanted her, but I have to let her go because of the fact that she doesn't love me...