VIII love behind the lies ( second part )

A/N Be careful there is some content that some young people who are reading my book should past. Read the next chapter if you are 13 and younger(if you don't . don't blame me for not telling you)
Wish a nice day!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Draco POV

I took 'Mione to my bedroom. I doesn't need to share it because no one wants to be friends with me. They called me traitor because I am friend with Griffindor's. I casted a silent charm all around us because I didn't want that the other knew what I was doing...

Hermione POV

Draco took me in his room and lucky us no one was in the common room.
He took off his shirt. He has a great body to tell the truth very muscular .Seems so strong ,but I seen some old scar and I see that he was beaten. He saw me looking at his body and said"like what you see? " with his signature smik. I smiled and kissed him with passion he gently took off my shirt. No one have ever seen my body except myself and my" parents"
He looked at me amazed. He was about to take off my bra, but he looked at me like he was asking my permission and I noded he had a bit of difficulty to figure out how to unclasp it. When he did I took it off I Hide them with my arms. This time he gently touch my face and whispered in my ear" Don't hide them you are more beautiful than any other girls even if you are my first one. " I looked at him suprised He just told me that it was his first time. He smiled shyly and I took my arms away. At the moment I did he pushed me on his bed and he climb on the top of me. He kissed my jaw and let a small moan...

Draco POV

She's so beautiful. I can't control myself and took off my pants and I let her see my black boxer and took them off. She did the same. She was extremely beautiful I can't help myself to stare at her naked body. I pressed my lips on hers and pinch her nipple. She makes a loud moan. I can't help to touch this soft and beautiful skin of hers. She let her hand reach my strong chest and pulled me closer and I can't stop kissing each part of her beautiful body. I started with her jaw line after her Breast ,her stomach, and above of the sacred place . Each time she let out a soft moan. I was about to be one with her...It is the best thing of my life. I will remember this time I passed with her...

Hermione POV

I saw Draco ask me my permission to enter in me. I said a shy "yes" and he did it. I feel I was completed. He is the only thing I need. After he fell next to me we were both happy of the presence of each other. Draco eyes were the last thing I saw before I fell asleep...

Draco POV

I saw my beautiful goddess falling asleep next to me. I never imagined myself with her. She was everything I ever wanted. I fall asleep next to her ,my dear lover...