I "first" meeting(Blaise, Draco and Hermione)

Draco POV

I am 11 years and I will go to Hogwart I am excited I wish I will be in Slytherin like my whole family if I'm not I will be hated by my father. He has beaten me since I was young. I made a single mistake he beat me each time it was my mother who saved me I wish I was the perfect son...

Hermione POV

I have received a letter telling me that I was accepted at Hogwart! I was so excited. I would leave my lonely life for the most know school in the Wizarding world! I've know my book by heart and charm too. I wish that everyone will accept me for being a muggleborn .don't know which house I will probably Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff . I don't imagine myself in Gryffindor or either Slytherin...

Blaise POV

I've lost my twin sister when I was 6. She was gone play with the Malefoy son's she had never came back and Mother didn't stop crying since. I wish that I will find her in Hogwart...When we were waiting for the train at King Cross station I saw a girl who look like my sister, but I don't know if I should ask her or not.

Draco POV

I saw a bushy haired girl I feel like it's not the first time I meet her...She seems so familiar, who is she? Why I feel like I have meet her before? where? I have too many questions...
What I am supposed to say. She is beautiful, but when I see her parents I feel I can't be with her she's a Mudblood...

Hermione POV

I saw a blond haired boy. Why he look so familiar. I feel like my family is not my real family...I feel like I'm in love with him. He doesn't stop to stare at me and I don't why and I see another boy staring at me he had dark hair. He seems familiar too. I feel like he's my brother and don't know why...

Pansy POV

I saw that filthy little Mudblood stare at my Draco. He was promised to be my husband and I love him very much. I will make her life like hell and I will be with Draco. She doesn't deserve to be there she wasn't supposed to be a witch in the first place. Before she graduated she will be dead and this I promise.