chapter nineteen.

"So basically," Taeyeon lifted up two sweaters in front of her, both similar except for the color theme on its design. "You had a past with Park Chanyeol. You can't help but still have feelings for him, but that hot girl might be his girlfriend."

Baekhyun sighed as he let the shirt he had placed over his chest fall limp over his arms crossed on his abdomen. "That's basically all it."

The older girl placed the sweaters back into their racks, then turned towards the younger boy. Flipping her hair to the side, she said, "You know what I think, Baekhyun?"

He gave her an incredulous look, somehow having a hunch of what she might say. "What is it?"

"I think," she paused, gving him a sly smile. "You should try to seduce him."

The apples of Baekhyun's cheeks warmed up in embarassment as he glared at Taeyeon, who was cackling out loud in amusement.

"Noona," he whined. "I'm not a slu-"

"No you're not," Taeyeon firmly said. "You're just someone who is placing people in their rightful places. For this case, you're going to seduce Chanyeol into going back to you and so that I could get Tiffany."

Baekhyun shook his head. "That's the worst kind of logic, Taeyeon. I don't want to ruin any other people's relationship. And even if I get Chanyeol again, I'm scared that I might still be lacking for him... After all, times have changed. He may not be same old Park Chanyeol who will put up with all of my bullshits in life and still continue to love me."

Taeyeon sighed, nodding in understanding. "Do what you want, Baekhyun. I was just joking."

The younger nodded, pouting to himself with the thoughts of Chanyeol in his mind.

"But you'll have to admit, it's a perfectly great plan if you consider it," Taeyeon mischievously said, which only made Baekhyun giggle and throw a shirt at her.

Their shopping date ended by six 'o clock that evening. They went back to the school campus, which wasn't that far (their school allows students out during weekends, as long as they come back before ten that night).

"Well, see you tomorrow Baekhyun," Taeyeon said when Baekhyun walked her to the girls' dormitory.

"See you," Baekhyun raised a hand and waved her off. She gave him one last fond smile before making her way up the dormitory. Once he made sure she was already inside, Baekhyun turned on his heels and made his trek towards the boys' dormitory.

Yawning to himself, Baekhyun stretched his limbs as he made his way up the stairs. He just wanted to take a quick shower and go to sleep. He'll just wake up again for dinner, but only if he'll be able to do so.

Baekhyun took out his keys and unlocked his room. But to his surprise, the door was already unlocked. He glared at the door warily, twisting the knob then pushing it open slowly.

Has someone broken into Baekhyun's room? It may be room service, but he specifically told the dormitory directors that he didn't need room service.

Cautiously, Baekhyun entered his room and closed the door behind him softly. As far as he could see, nothing was wrong with the place.

Suddenly, the door to his left opened.

In shock, Baekhyun let out a scream of surprise since what the hell, he didn't have a roommate. The rooms in the dormitory each had two bedrooms, only sharing a living room space along with a television and a PC.

But what surprised him even more was the sight in front of him.

"Chanyeol?!" "Baekhyun?!" They both exclaimed in unison, cheeks burning bright pink because dang, Chanyeol topless was just too illegal for Baekhyun's eyes and that Chanyeol felt embarassed being caught in that state.