chapter one.

That particular Monday, the skies were gray and gloomy. It was the perfect metaphor for what goes inside Baekhyun's head. It was all a maelstrom of toxicity and a vortex of everything negative.

Sighing, Baekhyun put on his jacket and an umbrella. His stomach was growling since he did not get something to eat. His drunk mess of a sister has taken residence in the dining hall after an episode of drinking drama last night. She is even terrible in the morning when the hangover knocks her over, so Baekhyun wasn't taking any chances.

Leaving a note on the kitchen counter along with aspirin and a glass of water, Baekhyun then left for school.

Glancing at his watch, it was only 6:45 AM. It was too early for average students like him, but he wanted to confirm something.

Something that supposedly happens early in the morning to students who were unlike him.

Rain suddenly poured, although it wasn't that heavy. Cursing under his breath, Baekhyun brought his umbrella up and ran to the bus stop for dear life. The bus for school usually came 7 in the morning, but there's a public bus that came around 6:50.

As he neared the bus stop, Baekhyun noticed someone standing there with no umbrella. Like the little ball of sunshine that he is (unconsciously), Baekhyun ran up to the stranger and held his umbrella higher to reach his height.

Baekhyun looked up just as the stranger looked at him. He wasn't a stranger, he realised.

It was Park Chanyeol, a classmate of his.

"Good morning," Baekhyun greeted, smiling politely at the taller boy before looking straight forward.

"Good morning, and thank you," Came Chanyeol's reply.

Only a minute later, the bus arrived. Baekhyun quickly strolled towards the entrance and got on, with Chanyeol following behind.

They didn't sit together, though.

The bus ride lasted only for about ten minutes. By seven, they had reached the school. Baekhyun quickly got off the bus as quickly as he when he got on.

Entirely forgetting about Chanyeol.

Baekhyun's heart was pounding crazily within his chest as he walked down the nearly empty hall. Classes started during eight, which is why there weren't that much students yet.

"They meet up in that run down classroom at the end of the hall in the Geum Building," Kyungsoo had whispered to him. His feet brought him to that classroom as if by automatic.

Baekhyun held the knob nervously once he got there. He didn't want to see what was at the other side, but if he wanted to be free from this useless commitment, he ought to gather the strength to collect the evidence.

Taking in a deep breath, Baekhyun pushed the door open.

"Ahhhhh..."

"You like that, huh?"

"Yes, please... oh..."

In front of him was the obscene scene of his boyfriend fucking a certain slut from one of the lower sections. Baekhyun cringed at the sight of their half-naked forms, at the sound of skin slapping and at the sound of their pleasured voices.

"Wow," He spoke up, his voice surprisingly not even quivering. The two, startled, stopped what they were doing and quickly covered themselves up. They stared at him with wide eyes, looking scandalized with his presence.

As if he was the one doing the dirty.

"B-B-Baekhyun..." Daekhyun stuttered as he quickly pulled up his pants and padded towards Baekhyun. He reached out to him, but the prtite boy immediately backed away with a disgusted look on his face.

"What the fuck," He swore. "Are you seriously going to touch me after doing the nasty with someone who probably has STDs?"

"Baekhyun, it's not what it seems-"

Baekhyun didn't let him finish and turned around, shutting the door right on the bastard's face.

He walked away, never looking back.

170219