Pt37

Zye and zion when to their usually eating spot under the huge tree that stood there for five generations. Zye started a fire than took her half of the meat and began cooking. Zion just ate his raw laying next to Zye as he chewed on the bones.  Zye at her meat with a smile. Your getting big Zion. Zye smiled makimg him look up the bone still between his paws.

"Your almost as big as Leier."Zion heard that and felt proud."Just keep beng eating and you get there."She giggled making Zion growl than continued eating from the bone Zye finshed eating than layed back her head on Zion's back. He looked back to see her drift off and turned chewing on his bone.
~~~
Later that night

Zion couldn't sleep he kept getting kicked by Zye as she slept on of the things he hated when he decided to live with her. He stood seeing the fire out, he felt thristy heading throwd the river close to their spot. As he was walking he heard a rustle making him lol around. He didnt see anything so he proceeds to the river. He gets to the water than takes a drink the cool water helped his dry thoart.

As he was drink he heard anouther rustle followed by a feminist smell. A zioness was near by probably just his little sister getting a drink. He lowered his head taking a few more gulps than turned about to head back but heard the rustle one more time. When he looked he saw two big aquatic blue eyes in the bush staring at him. Curiosity showing.

Zion tilted his head than gave a call trying to lure her out. He only received a small growl in return. Zion decided to just leave her he wasn't interested in finding a mate and didn't know her. As he walked into the greens he heard her go to the river. He looked back to see she was a white zioness like his mother. She almost glowed in the moonlight as the river sprinkled in her presence. Zion could only stareat her he strangly wished to meet the female. He moved forward his paw crushing a twig causing the zioness to lift her ears looking back.

She saw the zion stare and she ran off in fear making him want to get her but he refused. He knew she would come back given this was the only river in miles. He layed his head between two bushes and waited.

The next morning Zye rose stretching her arms. She looked to see Zion no where in sight. "Zion?" Zye called. She stood and saw his pawprints in the dirt. She followed getting to the bushes Zion was hiding by."There you are Zion wher-"Zion growled to silence her grabbing her boot with his paw to make her fall on her butt."Zion what-"Zye stopped at the sound of footsteps. She peeked from the bush next to Zion and saw the zioness drinking from the river."Oh I see" Zye smricked making Zion hide his face with his paws.

She looked at the zioness and Zye came behind Zion pushing him out of the bush. He looked back scared now in broad daylight making Zye giggle. Zion looked to see the zioness still drinking making him gulp. Zye pointed to the zioness."Go"She whisphered. Zion growled than headed throwd her. He stood next to her and drank some water making her look over her big blue eyes on him. Zion looked away than continues drinking.

The zioness was curious to what he wanted but ignored him as she lowered her snout. Zion looked at her beauty as she simply drank from the river. She rose her snout than turned walking away. Zion gave a small roar making her look back. He gulped than came up to her,slightly taller than her and gave a small lick on the cheek. Before the zioness could give a second to look zion was gone running back in the bushes.

The Zioness' heart warmed as she made her way back to her home.
~~~
Once back in the bushe Zion pounced on Zye messing up her hair making her scream with laugther."Ok i'm sorry I'm sorry I won't do it again I promise."Zye laughed. Zion got off still growling making her playfully shove him."Your welcome" Zye laughed. Zion grabbed her boot in a gently but secure hold and dragged her back making her laugh more.