Pt10

Zye finshed counting when she heard a scream."Dorza? Dorza!" She screamed searching for her cousin. She heard her crying from behind the bush and she crawls under. Zye sees her with Patch and Whisker as they growled at her."Stop!" Zye screamed running to them. Patch and whisker look up suprised and see their friend. Dorza ran to Zye and cried."Go to my mommy" Zye said pushing her cousin under the bushes. Zye was knocked down and looked back scared but started to giggle when they sniff her. The whiskers tickled her and she laughed. Patch lifted her by the back of her shirt and walked her to the den so she could see Leier.
~~
As Kima and her sister are cooking Dorza ran in the tent crying as she runs to her mother. "Dorza what happened?" Her mother asked scared."Big scary kitties tried to get me and Zye." She cried holding her. Kima froze than started to look around in panic. "Where's Zye?!"
~~
Zye was set down and she walked in the den to see Leier lick his paw. "Leier!" Zye gasped going to him. Leier looked to see her as she hugs his neck. Leier moved her back and licked his paw. Zye was worried about her friend as his bit was bleeding. She looked around and saw her bag she left. She went to it getting out some bandages and rapped his bloody paw."This will stop the blood." Zye said as she rapped it tight. Leier didnt like the way it felt on his paw but when he was about to remove it Zye smacks his snout making him flench with suprise. "No leave it alone that's gonna make you feel better."Zye said narrowing her brown eyes. Leier ignored her lowering his head. "No!" She screamed getting on his back pulling his snout with all her might. Leier moved his head back and layed at his side as Zye jumped off,She crawled to him. "No touchy bad Leier."Zye said pointing. Leier licked her finger making her giggle as she pulled it back.

Zye heard her name being called in the distance making her look to the exit."Oh I gotta go, Bye Leier." Zye said as she got up and ran off. She got to the bush and crawled under than two hands grabbed her. She yelped than saw the hands belong to her father. "Papa!" She smiled and hugged him."Zye are you alright your mother said you were with some zions."Tyze asked her scared."I'm ok Papa me and Dorza were playing hide and go seek."Zye smiled making Tyze smile. "Good let's get home" He smiles than walks back to the tent.

Kima saw them and ran up."Are you ok?" She asked."Yes Zye was just playing hide and go seek." Tyze smiled and Kima took Zye giving her a hug."Don't scare me like that."Kima said as she looked at her child."Sorry Mama" Zye said feeling guilty."It's alright as long as your ok"Kima smiled.
~~
Leier start to feel slightly better as he looked at his bandaged paw. He saw Wit come and licked his cheek before laying with him.The cub ran up to check on his father looking up sad. Leier looked than gave the cub a lick. Leier and Wit fell asleep and the cub grew bored as he watch his parents asleep. He went out of the cave to see his brothers and sisters play. He didnt want to play with them but he started to get a scent. It was the strange new friend that helped his father earlier. He tracked the smell to the bush having the scent.
~~
Zye's cousin and aunt had to leave and she was sleepy so she took a nap. She slept as her parents went to get some more water. As she slept the flap opened and the young cub came in. He sniffed the floor tracking the scent until he tripped over something. Zye yelped as she saw something over. She rose to see it was the zion cub."Oh hi" She said petting his head. The cub looked at her curiously than leaped starting to play making her laugh."Zye!" Kima called making Zye gulp.