Pt11

Kima and Tyze come in to see Zye sitting on her blanket with a nervous smile. "Hi Mama,Hi Papa" Zye said and Kima and Tyze could tell she was doing something suspicious."Zye are you hiding something?" Tyze asked arms crossed."No Papa never." Zye lies hoping they don't search the tent."Are you sure your acting like your hiding something." Kima asked with a playful smile."No Mama I just got up from my nap."Zye smiles. Zye gets up and as she sees her parents look concerned. She walks to them as they see her look up with big brown eyes."Mama Papa can you get me some berries?" Zye asked cupping her hands as she begs. "Zye tommorw it's getting dark." Tyze says making Zye huff."No please!I won't leave you alone until you do!" Zye screams as her parents are reminded of the hundreds of other times she has said that and she kept to her word."Alright but only a few it's going to be rainy outside and we dont need you getting hurt understand."Kima asks pointing at her child eyes slightly narrowed."Yes Mama I understand." Zye smiles than uses all her strength to push her parents out. They chuckled as they start heading outside and Zye sighs with relief.
~~~
Leier starts to wake up as he looks around. He can't find his cub he stands waking Wit as she looks up. She looks to see Leier searching that she realizes something is wrong. She looks over at the cubs seeing one missing. She starts to call for the cub in fear the same call that is only used by tigers. Leier hurries outside and sees paw prints. Leier hurries after as Patch and Whisker come to assist him.
~~~
Zye hurries and opens a basket to see the cub under clothes as he played with a yarn ball from Zye's mother knitting kit."Good zion come on out." Zye instructions but the cub only continues to play making Zye huff. She grabs him and lifts him up. She struggles as the cub at a young age was already the same size as her. She set him down as he is tangled in the yarn making Zye smile. She hears a rustle and freezes not sure who it is. She hears footsteps making her scared it was her parents. She grabbed the cub trying to put him back but stopped to see a large black nose sniff throw the flap and push it out of the way. "Leier?" She asked than smiled as his face appered throw the flap. She let go of the cub and ran up hugging him.
~~~
As Tyze and Kima return to get a basket that they forgot they saw the large Zions at the tent. "Zy-" Kima tryed to scream but Tyze covered her mouth backing them away. Kima grabbed his hand pulling it down as she turned."We have to get our daugther!" Kima screamed in a whispher staring at her husband in anger."We have to get others were out matched."
~~~
Zye let go as Leier came in to see the cub. He helped get the thread off and lick his cheek. Leier came and licked Zye's cheek. Zye giggled than saw the cub head to the flap. Leier hurried and grabbed the cub lifting him up. The cub struggled but failed. Zye giggled and pet his head."Your funny Zion." She smiled as she named him. Leier was about to leave when he heard Patch and Whisker roar. He set the cub down and headed to the flap.

Zye and the cub were about to follow but Leier turned and growled. They both backed up, Leier didn't want them to get hurt. He came outside to see two leggers with their spears as Patch and whisker growl for them to get back. Leier roared making them back up as his roar was much deeper.

Zye was peeking out a she saw the adults gather around her friends.One of the hunters rasied a spear and throw it throwds Leier.Zye got up as fast as she could and ran infront of Leier as the spear headed right for her!