Pt 29

Zye woke from a long sleep. Her head hurt she felt numb. Her cheek swollen. When she looked up she saw her cousin talking to Rouge."Dorza!"Zye whinned making her and Rouge look. They ran up and sat beside her."Zye just rest."She said. Zye looked at Rouge who looked away fast. Zye sat up getting in his face."You better not hurt him again."Zye said in anger. Rouge looked suprised."The beast?"He asked almost in a laugh. Zye nodded with a dark glare."That beast hurt you of course i'm going after it why are you defending it?" Rouge asked getting up.

Zye touched her cheek feeling the pain just from a small touch making tears go down her cheeks."Why do you even care Zye what does that beast mean to you?"Rouge asked making Zye bit her lip.Dorza took his shoulder,"Rouge leave it alone she needs rest."Dorza said,Rouge moved his arm and looks at Zye. "Well tell me I thought we were friends."Rouge said making Zye lower her head.

"Rouge leave her-"Dorza stopped at the sound of Tyze calling Zye. Zye looked at her father than rose moving forward. Tyze led her outside than looked at his daugther."Zye we can't keep doing this."Tyze growled. Zye lowered her head too far for him to see her face as her hair covers his view. I try to be patient with you but you been ignorant going with those creature and now you have been injured by it."Papa-" "No!No more you will stay away from the creatures or I will be forced to you to leave."Tyze said firmly making Zye look in shock.

"What?"Zye asked."You heard me Zye I don't want to but if you don't stop your behavior you will have to leave our tribe I will not allow you to put our people in danger." Tyze said turning than storming off not in anger but to make sure she didn't see him cry.
~~~
Leier looked to see Zion still fast asleep. He came up to be sure he was ok. He came up close but before he could nudge him he heard something in the distance. He headed outside and saw a creature in the bush. Leier growled crouching down. Leier lunged at the creature biting a strange object. He looked down to see it was a two legger with her spear. The two legger stragled to remove the huge Zion.
Jaciza saw the large fangs from the zion. She saw him let go and roar in her face. Jaciza slammed his in the head with the spear making Leier shake his head than she bolted out from between his legs running back to her tribe.

Leier watched her leave and knew he had to stop her. He ran after her as she ran and jumped infront of her with a menacing growl. Jaciza lifted her spear as Leier blocked her way out. Jaciza rasied her spear making Leier lung. As landed on her Leier felt a deep stab making him roar in pain and hit the ground. Jaciza saw her spear tip broken in the Zion's wounds. She ran off leaving Leier to whine in pain a large amount of blood by Leier's body.

He whined in pain slowly passing out in pain.