Pt34

Zye came to the pride and saw Wit come to her a sad expression as she moved her head gently into Zye's stomach. Zye smiled and bent down hugging her tightly. As Zye rasies her head she saw the pack spliting in half one in a group with Patch the other half with Whisker. She than realized they were spliting up into differnt prides. Zye looked at Wit going to Patch's side. Zye saw Zion laying by the den not in ethier group.

Prinses came to Zye pawing at her leg to get her attention. Zye looked and picked her up."Your leaving too little one?" Zye smiled. Prinses licked her nose making her smile. She kissed her head than set the small cub down. Prinses grabbed her boot pulling to make her come. Zye smiled."Alright I'll come but for tonight but hold on." Zye said taking a deep breath. She looked at Zion as he looked rasing his ears."Stay I will be back."Zye instructs and ran past the bush looking around.

Zye gasped to see Leier's body gone. Zye was about to panic but saw a stone by freshly made soil. She looked at the stone words craved.

Here lyes a great leader a father and protecter.

Rest in peace,thank you for protecting my daugther.

~Tyze

Zye smiled and kissed the stone. "Thank you Papa." Zye smiled than stood. Zye blew a kiss and backed away. "I love you Leier you've been a second Papa to me." Zye smiled. She back away a few steps than ran off back to the den.
~~~
Dorza Rouge and Jaciza return. Dorza saw her uncle outside his tent sharping his spear sadness over him. Dorza approach only a foot away causing a deep sigh to leave his lips."You spoke with her didnt you."Tyze asked looking up at his niece.

Dorza nods moving her short hair."Does she hate me?"Tyze asked sure of her answer."No", Dorza answered making Tyze look in suprise."She told me to tell you that she respects your decision and loves you." Dorza said the words hurting her inside. Tyze looks at his hands now covered in dry mud remembering what he did for the beast he once hated."Do you hate me?"Tyze asked looking at her in a worried expression. Dorza bit her lip tears falling down her cheeks. She sniffed up than wiped her tears."I do not know." She replys than turns leaving him alone. Tyze sighed than felt strong winds. He looked to the sky to see the dark clouds above. He looked to see the others go inside while he stayed sitting outside a way to punish himself.

As he felt the rain pour a hand touches his shoulder and he looks. He saw a little black hair girl her eyes hazel her long hair going to her legs."Um why are you outside?"She asked. Tyze looked away."I am giving myself punishment."The little girl titled her head and took his hand."Well my mama is making din din you want some?"She asked. Tyze looked at the sky and nodded getting up following the little girl.
~~~
Zye heard the thunder as the pride walked making her gasps. She looked for a spot to hide them all than saw a large burrow that may have been for a large creature but it should be enough to at least get the cubs and a few zions. She ran up pulling off the thron covered vines making her palms bleed. She called them and they ran inside. Patch and Whisker digging deeper to get more room.

They all squeeze in and Zye felt crushed but cozy. She knew it seemed strange to leave their den but it was the way of the zions to move from the last place of decayed to prevent casualties and start over. Zye rested her head on Zion's back seeing his tiger stripped back. She snuggled close looking outside. She saw the rain begin to pour making her eyes fill with tears. She than felt something snuggle to her stomach and looked down to see Prinses and three other cubs hold close. Zye smiled than closed her eyes falling asleep.