Pt28

They returned than saw Zye's parents talking. Kima saw Rouge and ran up to hug him."Rouge you have gotten bigger."Kima laughed seeing the one she use to know as a tiny boy now a strong man."And you have gotten prettier."Rogue smiled than kissed her hand. Kima smiled and Tyze came with two plates of meat. Zye and Rouge get some and go by the fire were Zye's parents were sitting and ate.

Rouge finshed eating in less than a minute and rose to his feet. He told them he was going for a walk and Zye nodded. He left and Zye continued eating but felt her parents big smiles. She looked to see them smile than looked down."I know what you are doing Papa!"Zye hissed in annoyance. Tyze frowned and stood coming to her."Zye please understand I want to protect you."Tyze said a hand to her cheek.

Zye looked away until she heard a roar. She jumped up along with her father and heard Rouge yell. They ran towards the entrance to see He had Zion!

Tyze grabbed Zye's arm to be sure she won't try to get him. Zion layed unconscious on the ground after being hit by Rouge's spear."Zion!"Zye screamed in fear seeing him unconscious.

Rouge saw her scared face than gave a smile."It is alright Zye the beast will not harm you."Rouge said proudly. Zye pulled from her fathers grasps and ran to him. She lift his head setting it on her lap. She saw his wound and felt tears. Rouge watched than knelled down beside her."Zye come on do not do that you don't want to wake it."He said. Zye sniffed up and set his head down.

"I will take the zion to-" "No! I'll do it."Zye interrupted Rouge in annoyance. Zye stood lifting the large creature by the wasit up and she whinned his weight at least a ton. She used all her stregth to lift him in both arms. She walked towards the entrance.

Rouge followed to help in case it be too much weight for her. They get to the middle of the forest but before Zye could set Zion down. His paw hit her face causing her to fall. Zye hit the ground than heard Zion get up. She looked and saw him looking around than saw her. Zye felt a sudden rush of pain than held her cheek. Blood poured down her face from the long cut she recived from Zion.

Zion looked ready to finsh off who had him but say Zye on the ground holding her cheek. He froze in fear than looked down to see his claws out with a small mark of red. He whimphered ears back as he backed away. Zye saw him back away and crawled towards him reaching out to him with her hand,blood still on her palm. Zion saw her wound and hand and looked in fear knowing he caused it."It's ok Zion it-"She stopped and held her cheek in too much pain to speak. Rouge ran by her side kneeling down than looked at the Zion in angry. "Get lost!"He shouted making Zion flinch. I said get lost! Rouge yelled than grabbed a stone and throw it at Zion hurting his ribbs. Zion looked one more time at Zye in pain than ran off."Yea that's right you stupid creature run away!"Rouge shouted.

"No!"Zye screamed as tears fell from her eyes. Rouge looked down and lifted her up in his arms than looked at her in pain.

"Zye are you-" "Do not say anything!"Zye screamed in anger. Rouge looked down than headed back.
~~~
Leier sat in the den waiting for the zioness to finsh their hunt a paw on Prinses tail to be sure she doesnt try anything. As he watched his daugther sit annoyed her heard Zion running in the den fast. He watched him go to the end and curl up away from the others. Leier firgured he just did something silly like messing with Wildebeest's calf and the mother was mad at him.

Leier would take care of it later.