Pt26

Prinses growled until Zye grabbed her."Prinses no!"Zye snapped making her whimpher. Dorza gasps again backing away.
"Dorza I can explain!"
~~~
As the pride rested Zion heard his sister's annoying roaring the distance. He looked towards the sound than realized she was in the villiage. He rose and started running towards it.
~~~
"Are you insane you have to take her back."Dorza snapped."I will get caught unless you want to taker back."Zye said as she held the cub to her face. Before she could answer they heard heavy footsteps. They looked scared as Prinses hides behind Zye. They hear heavy breathing followed by sniffing. The flap slowly rose to reveal Zion. Prinses saw him and and ran up as she purred at him. He licked her and she ran to Zye. Zion saw her and came inside, Dorza shivered as she moved back. Zion saw Zye than looked at his sister looking happy that she found her. Zion was happy to see Zye but he knew he and Prinses was in danger. He picked her up and saw Zye crying making him tilt his head to the side. Zye laughed and hugged him."I'll miss you."Zye whisphered and kissed his cheek. Zion moved back than turned walking out.

Zye wiped her tears until Zion ran back in knocking her over. "Zio-"He let go of his sister and started to licker her all over. She laughed as he gave her a kiss."Zion leave"Zye laughed until she heard footsteps. Zye froze seeing a shadow of tent come to the tent and grabbed Zion and pushed him under the blankets lump. Zye hid with him to keep him still making Dorza unfreeze and look to see her aunt with berries.

"Aunt what are you doing here?" Dorza asked getting up to making Kima look at her."I picked some berries for the Zye." Kima said holding up the basket. "Yes well Zye is asleep you can leave I will give her the berries." Dorza said in fear that Kima easily saw making her worry."Is Zye alright?"Kima asked about to move past her niece."Dorza moved infront of her."No please she needs to rest."Dorza insisted. Kima looked to see the blankets looking larger but she couldnt tell why. Kima looked at Dorza than sighed.

"Alright but make sure she eats some berries she needs to eat."Kima ordered giving Dorza the basket than going to the flap of the tent. Kima is than reminded of something and turns."And tell Zye her father will be back tommorw so no Zion talk understand?"Kima asked pointing at Dorza. Dorza nods as her aunt turns and leaves.

Zye heard  her mother she felt sad as Zion lifted his head making Dorza growl. Zye got up and walked to Dorza."Thank you it means alot."Zye smiled making her cousin roll her eyes. Whatever dont let it happen again. Dorza said leaving. Zye felt a push from behind seeing Zion and sat and Zion layed next to her. Zye got her basket and began eating with her friends.