Chapter 10: Finale

He kissed Rosé

Rosé tried so much to stop him from kissing her, but Jimin was strong.

The more she tried to avoid the kiss, the more Jimin's kiss got stronger. The more she moved the more Jimin would hold unto her white beach shirt, until he was able to rip it.

He eventually stopped when he realized that he had ripped Rosé's shirt.

Tears fell on Rosé's cheek, she then slapped him.

Jimin looked down in despair.

"How could you?! Lisa.....she's your girlfriend, and she's my friend."

When Rosé attempted to leave, Jimin backhugged her.

"Ouch! Let me go!!" Rosé shouted.

"I won't if you won't listen to me first" Jimin said

"Please, I don't want to hear any of that, I don't want to be a traitor to my bestfriend."

"You won't be, please, listen. It's not true that me and Lisa are dating, I just made a deal with her and pretended that she was my girlfriend, I asked her this because I wasn't ready to confess to you yet, but right now, I'm ready."

"Well if that's the case... You're such a coward Jimin oppa, you even hurt someone because of that cowardness of yours. It's too late." Rosé then freed herself from Jimin.

She walked away.

Jimin was left sad and then Lisa showed up all of a sudden .

"Yah! What did just happen? Did you confess to her?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, I explained to her everything, but then she got furious"

"I'm sorry about that Jimin oppa, actually Rosé, she was the not sensitive member of our squad. Maybe give her some space. But did she mention about her feelings for you?"

"No..wait..what feelings?"

"I'm sorry if I just told you this now, it's just that she told me that it was a secret that only I know."

"What secret?" Jimin got more curious

"She has a crush on you since last year even though our squad still fights."

Jimin smiled and ran happily to follow Rosé.

As for Lisa she was left there wondering what she would do next, Jungkook had already dated someone.

Just then Jungkook approached her.

"Yah Lisa" Jungkook called

"Hey" Lisa said sadly

"Well yes, are you now dating that girl? IU?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, why are you asking?"

Lisa's unstoppable tear fell, she wiped it and walked away from Jungkook

I have to let him go anyway it's all of my fault, plus I know he wouldn't feel the same way as me.

"Yah!" Jungkook shouted "Are you jealous?"

Lisa stopped because of those words, Jungkook slowly went near her.

Lisa turned to face him and sobbed.

"Yah what's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I'm jealous alright. But at least I confessed it right? I know you already had a girlfriend, so I have to let you go. I'm sorry." Lisa said and attempts to leave