Chapter 8: Sorry not sorry

Jennie woke up in a room, she didn't knew where she was.

What the where am I? She thought

She was actually in another room of Jisoo's hotel not in her room nor someone's room though.

She felt someone beside her "V?!" She said.

She saw V, he was naked....

Why is this fool naked? She thought to herself.

And she got very shock when she just realized that she was also...well..just wearing her under sleeveless

"What the..." She spurted out.

She slowly took V's hand away from her, and stood up and looked for her clothes.

At the beachside balcony......

"What?!! A one night stand?!" Jisoo was able to spit out the cola she was drinking because she got so shocked.

"Shhh!!Be quiet unnie, even I don't remember anything at all, I woke up like that and he was even beside me naked." Jennie said feeling worried.

"Aigoo, and why don't you remember anything?" Lisa asked.

"And what if V would wake up now? What are you going to do?" Rose added.

"Aishh!!! I don't know!!! All I remembered is that we drink and drink and...UGH!!! NO!!!! How stupid of me!!! I'm still young, I don't wanna be pregnant!!"

Just then Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo saw V coming towards them, so Lisa poked Jennie.

"What are you guys talking about?" V approached them.

Jennie's eyes got bigger when she heard V's voice.

"Umm..I think...I forgot something in my room, I gotta go...B-Bye!" Jennie made up an excuse and left running.

"What's up with her?" V asked.

Lisa, Jisoo, and Rosé ended up laughing.

"Why are you guys laughing??" V asked pissed off.

"You really don't remember anything don't you?" Jisoo asked still laughing

"What do you mean?"

"Come sit" Lisa signalled V to sit.

"About you and Jennie, don't you remember anything?" Rosé asked.

"Oh, about Jennie we had-"

Jisoo interrupted him. "Oh, we know, you had a one night stand with her." She said laughing.

"WHAT?!! NO!!" V said.

"You could ask Jennie herself" Lisa said also laughing

V was now starting to get annoyed with the girls

"Jennie said both of you had one night stand, because when she woke up earlier..you were naked" Rosé said laughing.

"WHAT??!! That's not what happened!" V said angrily

"You were drunk right?" Lisa asked.

"Explain it then" Jisoo said forcing herself not to smile nor laugh.

"Last night, she was so drunk, I also got drunk but not as much as her, so I was still conscious, she accidentally vomitted on me and herself, I felt disgust...." V started sharing the real story.