Chapter 6: Conflicts pt.2

Jin looked around for Jisoo and was nowhere to be found, even the others were also nowhere to be found.

"Did you find them??" Min asked as she followed Jin.

"No" Jin said with a giving up expression

"Look, I know it's my fault, and I'm deeply sorry, it's just..I didn't do anything wrong and I'm just afraid to have an enemy" Min apologized

"It's no one's fault, I'm sorry too on behalf of her, it's been a long time since I saw you guys and I missed you" Jin said.

Just then on the other side, Jisoo got to pass by and stopped when she saw them, she then hid, just like what Rosé did.

"I don't know anymore, things got complicated, awhile ago, my four other friends got poker faces, and now even the others, they all left. I feel like it's all my fault." Jin said.

"It's none of your fault Jin oppa, remember, whenever you're sad, you could always call us, we're your childhood friends and we'd really understand you, too bad Rap Monster isn't here, he's our rapper, and he could comfort you easily." Min then hugged him tightly.

Jisoo clenched her fists when saw this. "That crazy girl"

But then she shook her head.

What the heck? Why am I even jealous?? Geez!! Jisoo!! Wake up!!. She thought to herself

Just then Min kissed Jin on the cheek and Jin blushed. The more Jisoo was boiling with anger.

She finally couldn't take it anymore, she quickly attacked.

"YAHHH!!!!" She shouted in front of Jin and Min.

"Jisoo? Where have you been?? Look about awhile ago-" Jin was cut off by her.

"What are you even doing?!!" Jisoo shouts at Min.

Jin looked puzzled with what was going on.

"What do you mean? Alright..awhile ago I'm sorry alright?" Min said.

"Sorry?!! Now you're saying sorry?!!!" Jisoo angrily yelled at her.

"Yah! What's wrong with you??" This time Min was getting angry

Jisoo then pushes her, Jin then immediately stopped them

"YAHH!!!" Min angrily yelled. "YOU WANT TO FIGHT?! FINE!! IT'S ALRIGHT WITH ME!"

"YES I WANT TO!" Jisoo said.

Both tried to attack each other but Jin was in the way.

"Stop it!!!" Jin said

"Don't block in the way!" Jisoo stubbornly said.

"I SAID STOP IT!!!!" Jin finally bursted with anger "What is wrong with you?" He asked Jisoo

Then finally both Min and Jisoo calmed down.

Jisoo looked at Min with a hawk look, she then held unto Jin's arms tightly.

"YOU, don't even dare to kiss my boyfriend like that!" Jisoo said with firm voice.

"Yah" Jin said and looked at Jisoo with a puzzled face

"Boyfriend? Jin oppa, you didn't told me that this evil woman over here is your girlfriend." Min said and rolled her eyes.

"No, Min don't get the wrong idea we're ju-" Jin tried to explain but Jisoo tried cutting him off.

"Yeah, that's why don't ever try to hold, nor try to kiss him." Jisoo said.

"Tssk! You should have told me that was the problem. Anyway that kiss was our tradition as friends whenever we kiss each other, please don't take it the wrong way." Min explained.