Chapter 7: Icebreaker

There was a practice room of Jisoo located at the ground floor gym of the resort hotel.

Lisa went inside and started dancing to the beat.

Even though she was a nerd for others, she has a passion and talent in dancing.

Music: Turn all the lights on

She kept dancing, with her smooth and flexible dance moves

"You're tiring yourself, why is that?" Someone said.

She stopped dancing and was shocked to see Jimin.

"Oh, Jimin oppa, what are you doing here?" Lisa asked.

Jimin placed down his gym bag.

"Turn the music on"

"What? Alright then."

Lisa turned on the music.

Now both danced with their cool dance moves and glided here and there with their alert foot moves.

5 minutes later.....

Lisa and Jimin sat down at the floor feeling exhausted and all sweaty.

Lisa opened her water bottle and drank, she then shared it with Jimin,

"Thanks" Jimin said and drank the water.

"But by the way, Why did you dance with me all of a sudden?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, it's the way I relieve my stress"

"What? We're actually the same, I also dance whenever I get stressed out"

"Are you kidding me? I didn't knew that a girl like you could pull of those crazy dance moves! Daebak" Jimin complimented Lisa.

"But, by the way, Jimin oppa, do you still want to continue the deal?"

"Deal?" Jimin asked and suddenly remembered something.

*flashback*

Jungkook angrily looked at Jimin with Lisa going to the bar, then he saw Rosé

At the bar.......

Lisa and Jimin sat across each other

"Did that punk Jungkook stopped you from seeing me?" Jimin asked.

"Well yes, I made out an excuse. Ummm..Jimin oppa, what are you planning to say to me?" Lisa asked

"Well..I didn't want to tell Jungkook about my true feelings for Rosé, I lied to him that I'm more appealed to you, he's always spilling out secrets so I can't trust him, and I've decided that I could only trust you Lisa."

"Wait hold on..are you saying that you have some sort of unrequited feelings for Rosé? And that you pretended to like me in front of him?"

"Yes..well, I just realized it."

"But, what did you like about Rosé?" Lisa asked curiously

"There's no reason at all, probably it's because she's different among other girls around, she wants to make me smile everyday, she's a type of person who could make you realize what you're missing"

"Well I could relate to that, I felt the same way the first time I met Rosé"

"So now, deal?"

"Wait, what's the deal?"