Chapter 9 : The Confession

That night at the garden......

"Yah, Jennie have you saw Jimin oppa?" Lisa asked Jennie

As both met up in the hotel corridors.

"No, by the way...is Rosé dating Suga right now?" Jennie replied.

"Yeah"

"Come here" Jennie said and dragged Lisa to sit beside her on the garden bench

"What is it unnie?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa, umm..I just realized this, but I feel like Jimin and Rosé aren't talking nowadays, it seems like something happened, both of them were really close at the camp, but now...I really don't know...I think these two need to talk"

"Oh, I also think that way"

"And you and Jungkook too are not close, are you guys okay with each other?"

"Oh, well..we're close, but I think we needed space." Lisa said.

Lisa felt that Jennie was suspicious about her and Jimin's relationship, she didn't knew Jennie was a smart girl.

"Umm..Lisa, tell me....is Jimin really treating you right? You also looked sad awhile ago"

I have to tell unnie the truth......that's it! Lisa finally thought.

"Unnie... I have to tell you something" Lisa said bravely

"What?"

"About me and Jimin. It wasn't true that we were dating."

"What?!!"

"I know, and I'm sorry for telling you this. He placed me into this deal, that I have to pretend to be his girlfriend in front of Rosé and Jungkook, because he wasn't ready to confess his feelings to Rosé and he also don't want to tell Jungkook the truth because Jungkook might spurt it out with Rosé."

"Jimin is such a fool!" Jennie angrily folded her arms.

"Unnie, please don't tell anyone about this yet, or else Jimin oppa would kill me."

"Alright, but..why did you gave in to that deal?"

"He forced me to."

"Aishh! My friend Park Jimin, You're dead!" Jennie whined.

Lisa was about to leave, Jennie stood up

"Wait, Lisa, about V, umm..what kind of girls does he like? And did he had a first love before?" Jennie stopped her by arm.

"Well..as far as I know, V oppa, he liked cute girls but wasn't able to date them because he was shy, and now he surprised us when he became confident in confessing that the two of you are dating."

Jennie blushed "How about what he likes in a girl?" Jennie asked tucking her hair cutely.

"Well he loves someone that he could easily take care off and would do the same to him, he likes cute girls, and a girl who loves to read books."

"Okay thanks" Jennie smiled.

"Working hard to be a perfect girlfriend huh?" Lisa smiled

"Well of course" Jennie giggled.

At the hot sauna.......

Both Min and Jisoo happened to be in the hot water with bubbles together.