"Oh my prince!" Mavis squealed, latching onto me. "You have saved me from my beastly Mother! Now let's get married!"

I laughed nervously and carefully unlatched her hands from my shirt.

"Milady, we must venture for our happily ever after, we will go to my palace to be wed!"

Then, Merida appeared on stage, her hair still as curly as it was now, and the red so vibrant that some people had to look away.

"And then they lived happily ever after, the end."

~End of flashback.dramatic music is cut off~

I ended my flashback. Everyone was silent until Elsa bursted out laughing. I looked at her weirdly.

"What's so funny?"

She wiped a tear from her eye. "Y-You played Prince C-Charming???"

She laughed even harder, throwing her head back. I felt my cheeks flush red.

"Yeah."

"And to believe Hiccup wrote that!" She cackled, her hands clutching her stomach.

"Elsa, I think that's enough," I heard Ms.Belle say firmly. Elsa immediately stopped, the tears stopped pouring.

How did she do that?!

"So yes, I would like you two to play the lead roles, so here is also what I would like you to do...."

And as Ms.Belle explained our task, I noticed Elsa scratching vigorously at her arm. It seemed to harsh that I wonder if that would leave a mark. But then, she uncovered her arm, and my eyes widened in shock. On her arm, there was a large bruise. It was a mixture of purple, green and blue. A large blue vein seemed to be the largest out of the rest and it started from her palm and snaked its way up her sleeve. She noticed me staring and she gave me the 'say something and you won't see the light of day againn' look.

"So you understand?" Ms.Belle said.

We both nodded and exited her class.

"You know Mr.Gaston is gonna kill us, right?" I told her as we walked to Chemistry.

"Yeah, but he won't if we tell her Ms.Belle sent us," she smirked.

"He just won't stop coming after her, will he?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, but Ms.Belle deserves better, to be honest," Elsa admitted.

"I ship her with Mr.Adams."

She stopped walking and looked at me weirdly until she cracked a smile. "I didn't know you shipped people. What are you, some sort of love expert?"

"I'm no love expert," I defended. "I'm a matchmaker."

"Mhm," Elsa tusked.

"Kristoff's the love expert," I told her. "He can tell who has their eye on who in a heartbeat."

"Has he found out Anna yet?" She giggled.

"What about An----"

"Mr.Frost! Ms.Winters!" A loud voice boomed.

Elsa and I stepped back in shock to realise that we had arrived at Mr.Gaston's class, with him and everybody else staring at us.

"First you arrive 20 minutes late to my class, and you keep on talking like no one is here?" He boomed.

"Well,  you see, Ms.Belle sent us sir," Elsa mumbled.

Mr.Gaston looked at us for a second and smirked. "Ms.Belle you say? Did she say anything about me?"

Elsa was trying to think of something until suddenly, I interrupted. "Yes sir, she did!"

"Really?" He gasped, looking shocked himself. "What did she say."

"Uhhhh," I stuttered. "She said that you were generous----and---caring to your students, and that she wasn't worried about letting us out late because she knew you wouldn't get mad."

Mr.Gaston's smile grew even wider. "Okay then. Frost, Winters, you're excused. Everyone go back too your work while I go do something for a moment."

He stomped off, disappearing around the corner.

Oh Belle!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO!!!!
Welcome to this new update! So here is the next chapter, it's a bit random but trust me things will get interesting soon enough! And oh my Frost we are at 98 reads. That's amazing! Thank you for all the reads and the votes as well, you've probably all already heard this from me, but it does mean soooooo much to me!

So of course, i Guess you all know what's gonna happen next!

If you liked this chapter, or you wanna send some feedback, please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading !
                                              ~Choco