I fully looked up at him. "No I don't. We're broke because you buy drugs and alcohol..."

"Shut the hell up!" He yelled and kicked me in the ribs, before walking away into the living room.

I laid there holding my sides, as I cried some more. I crawled to my room and quietly closed the door behind me with my foot. I finally stood up and winced in pain. I hurt all over. Laying down on my bed, I felt broken. I started to cry again. Why do I even bother to wake up every day? My life has gone to shit. I wiped away my tears, trying to calm down. I lifted my hoodie off along, with my shirt. I also took my boots, socks, pants and panties off.

I limply got up and dragged myself over to the mirror. Looking at my naked body. I had such an hourglass figure now. My arms and waist were so flattering. I need to go shopping for new clothes. I grabbed a clean shirt, that had a skull an cross bones on it. The shirt was kinda tight but wasn't uncomfortable.

I put on some panties and black joggers then went back to lay on my bed. I looked up at the celling. My eye lids started to get heavy and my eyes were slowly closing, my body could finally relax. Finally, sleep. Hopefully I'll wake up for real this time.

~~~~

A loud crashing noise, woke me up. I quickly shot open my eyes and sat up, looking around. I looked over to the left of me to where my window is. My eyes widened. A huge figure stood in front of the window. My window was open and it was dark out. I slowly backed up and ended up falling off my bed. Scrambling to my feet, I reached for the lights and leaned back to the wall.

It was her. The girl from my dream the other night. Her wings were what made her look so big. I relaxed, slouching with relief. Dreaming again. "Ugh, how many times am I gonna have this damn dream?" I moved my hands to aggressively rub my eyes.

"If that was a dream, you wouldn't have those blessing features." Her voice was stern, but proper.

I stopped rubbing to looked down at me. "What are you? And what happened to me?" I looked back at her.

"I'm a succubus. And a blessing is what happened to you!" She sounded angry.

"A what? Those creatures that like force people to have sex with them?"

"I turned you into a succubus the other night. Remember?" She smirked, and opened her mouth to let her tongue flop out, that was dripping with that green slime I saw on her last.

"Umm." My heart started to thump as I watched the slime drip from her tongue onto the carpet. I don't even know what a succubus is really and if it looks like her, does that mean I'm a monster? "How do you know my name?"

She shrugged. "Don't worry about it. Mine is Zile. But the Mistress will explain everything to you when we go to the demon realm."

"Demon realm? What the hell."

She snickered. "Exactly. I might as well teach you how to transform yourself," Zile lifted her right hand and swiftly swiped her hand to the left. She quickly went over to grab my arm, before closing her eyes and whispering, "Akzeal."

My vision went cloudy. My eyes went to normal in a matter of seconds. I felt Zile let go of me. I shook my head, a bit dizzy. I looked around. It looked like we were in a cave. A dule looking red stone covering everywhere. It must be lava stone? Some areas had sharp, stone spikes sticking out from the roof and ground. It was dim but there, were torches hung on the cave's walls. It was a very wide space, very open. You could fit maybe a thousand people in this cave.