"What you just told me is the most I've ever heard" I admitted. All Laf and herc talked about were make up and horses.

A few seconds later, a smirk creeped onto his face. "I have an idea"

"I have a bad feeling about this"

-

Herc's POV

I heard a sharp knock echo through the dorm door. Laf rolled his eyes, knowing who they were before even laying eyes on them.

"The evil trickster! This year you have a companion to join you on your adventures, I see!" I chuckled, staring at Alex and John, dressed in black beanies, jeans and turtle necks, peering at us from behind the open door.

"We've done it once let's do it again" the same devilish smirk that I saw four years ago when we last littered the halls of this college appeared, next to Alex's confused face.

-

"Je suis prêt" Laf hissed, adjusting his black beanie. We tip toed out of our dorms when everything was dark, at twelve pm, the only lights were the ones from our torches.

John silently placed a basket full of silly string in front of us while Alex unravelled multiple pride flags and threw a ginormous piece of paper onto the floor along with four spray cans. Laf and I stared at each other and then Alex.

"What? You thought we were actually gonna graffiti? Just do it on the paper and we'll tape it on the wall" Alexander laughed, placing a piece of gum in his mouth.

About ten minutes in we saw a door open at the end of the hall, the light escaping through the open door. John grabbed Alex and Laf and we all clung to the wall, hoping they wouldn't see us. The footsteps came closer and Alex kicked Laf in the shin when he squeaked.

"Alex?" Someone asked, looking at the beanie Alex had dropped on the floor with his name on it. He let out a sigh of relief and stepped forward.

"Hey Maria"

"What are you doing?" She asked, with a slight laugh. She shielded her eyes from the torch Alex put in her face.

"Messing around, wanna help?"

Maria nodded before jumping in surprise as the rest of us stepped out of hiding. John tossed her a spray can and she smiled gratefully.

-

Alex's POV

"She ajoutée a belle touch" Laf admitted, nodding at  'f*ck college' Maria had sprayed with silly string on the floor. I admired her pleased face while John and Herc stuck up the poster and pride flags. I hugged Maria, Laf and Herc goodbye and John and I closed the door of our dorm room behind us.

"You think we'll get in trouble?" I questioned, a part of me felt nervous, but John was still smiling.

"Never have before" he finally responded after he'd replaced his black shirt with his singlet top.

-

"Even better than last time" Peggy giggled the next morning as she looked over our- what John called, "a work of art" I think Washington disagreed. " I love that you people are so polite you graffitied on a giant poster and then stuck it on the wall" she continued. I think she appreciated the 'John Lauren's and CO. are gay!' spray painted onto the large poster paper.

(A/N I also don't know how graduation gown shizz works either bc I'm uneducated on this but let's go w whatever I write"

"JOHN! PEGGY! ALEX! We have to go rent our graduation gowns!" Eliza hushed, quickly appearing from around the corner. "daddy's paying for yours, John and Alex" we followed Eliza to the ball where teachers were sitting at tables with clipboards, ticking off names while people lined up.

As we got to the table, Washington sat behind it, sipping coffee and watching the flash on his laptop.

"May the 4th be with you" he grumbled at me. "Hamilton, you renting or buying a gown?"

"Renting, thanks, professor" I replied.

"Aye, it's John! The almighty boyfriend"

"A great name but not as great as Oakenshield" John admitted, peeking out from behind me.

"Or Skywalker" Peggy interrupted.

"Or Blossom" Eliza said out of the blue and we all stared at her, eyebrows raised. "What?" She shrugged. "I'm a Riverdale girl"

"Don't know how much longer I'm gonna have to put up with kids like you" Washington mumbled, ticking all out names off next to 'buying.' "I assume you're all buying and not renting because you girls and your sister are rich as fuck"

Eliza and Peggy stared at Washington, taken aback. "We're actually renti-"

"Thank you for buying, have fun outside hell!" He cheered, shooing us away.

-

-

I walked into my last law class ever at this college with excitement until I laid eyes on Thomas Jefferson.

"Hi, dick" he snarled.

"Hi, macaroni kink" I stuck up the middle finger and he rolled his eyes in return.

"So, today class, since this is our last one we'll be have some entertainment. We'll watch Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton debate!" Washington grabbed some popcorn and opened the camera on his phone. "I'm gonna become Insta famous" I heard him mutter.

"I want to debate about chairs" Thomas stood in front of me, seriousness painted onto his face as he said his stupid words.

"Fine"

"People should only use swivel chairs" he argued, James nodding a long behind him. This went on for two hours until we ended up yelling about totally different things.

"THE CHICKEN CAME BEFORE THE EGG, HAMILTON"

"IT'S LIVE LONG AND PROSPER, NOT LOVE LONG AND PROSPER"

"sometimes I wish you were dead"

"Same"

"Boys, wrap it up, end of lesson" Washington yelled.

"Fuck you" I said.

"Fuck you too

-

I have the worst writers block someone save me. Also I was reading through some of my first chapters and I was cringing so hard. I hate everything about my books rippppppp