Chapter 31: Crashing light

Comenzar desde el principio

Yamamoto rushed out the classroom, with lingering​ thought on his mind.

Everything... will be fine..

He couldn't help the growing concern.

.....Right.?

******

"Thanks for coming with me, Tsuna," Mikage grinned. "Mom would be really happy to see you again"

"It's no big deal...," Tsuna was plucking out the weed around the grave. He brush the stray sweat damping his forehead. "But really... These people have been slacking off... Look at these weeds... "

Tsuna was slightly irritated by the fact how the grave was neglected here too. If it's on the other world Tsuna, despite being a hikimori would secretly snuck out to pay respect and do what he can in Mikage place...

It was the least he could do.

Mikage didn't even .. have a proper burial-- A shiver suddenly ran down his back, with disgusted neusea feelings. Unconsciously he grabbed Mikage arm, startling the blonde.

"W-What? What's wrong?"

Tsuna stared at him for few seconds before regaining his composure.

"Ah, no, I was just-- ...Sorry"

Slowly letting his grip loosen. Tsuna face were blank as well as his thoughts.

Don't worry, he's here.

"Haha, but we can't blame people at the temple... it's not their job to clean up the grave... But the deceased's family, somewhat a way left to do something for the dead... I guess..."

Tsuna nodded. Of course, something left to do for the dead...

"Since it's been such a long time... I didn't thought you'd still remember where her grave was when I myself have forgotten..." Mikage face grew grim. "Sorry mom, I'm a terrible son"

Tsuna mumbled. "... Forgetting is when your brain failed to stimulate a part of your memory... there are many factors why you would forget... It was natural since everyday our brain perceived new information..."

"Eh?"

Tsuna scratched the back of his head.

"I mean it's natural to forget. It been 2 years since then, right? Don't blame yourself"

Mikage chuckled "Actually it been five years... I guess it's natural to forget"

Tsuna was slightly taken back.

"Oh, right... That's right"

So it's been that long in this world...

Since Tsuna already used on doing this, they managed to finish quick and left the cemetery before the sun even sets. Few times Mikage asked him if he ever done this before. Of course, he didn't say anything about his weekly visits and evade his questions.

That what he had done in another world. An act of charity he didn't do in this place. So it doesn't matter.

".... Are you going to stay at Namimori?" Tsuna asked.

"Well... I haven't decide yet... I wanted to take back my old house... I heard the land got sold and there's some conflict on the rights... So I think that's my priority first... "

"What about school?"

"I was homeschooled back in Italy.... But... I guess I do missed going to school like normal students..."

Mikage sighed. "Honestly, I kinda want to live here again... "

"...  Did something happen with your father?"