Chapter 16: It was you

After all this time Isla still thought the separation between her and her sister was all Regina's fault. Sarah told her mother, Snow that she got revenge on Regina because she caused it. Snow and David both thought it was time to let Sarah know the truth. Snow and David were afraid to tell Sarah the truth because Sarah had strong trust for Mr.Gold.

"Mom, I got revenge on Regina because she caused this. If she didn't cast that curse then we would've all been a proper and happy family" said Isla. Snow said "That's not true Isla. Yes, Regina cast that awful curse but, you and Emma being separated wasn't Regina's fault. It was Gold's". Isla was in such shock after she heard what her mother had just said, Emma was in shock too. The twins both looked at their father asking if what their mother said was true. David nodded at his two daughters.

Isla's shocked face quickly turned to anger. She stormed over to the door and opened it. "Where are you going?" David asked. "To pay Gold a little visit" Isla replied, and with that she walked out of the apartment then headed to Mr.Gold's shop.

Mr.Gold's shop was closed for lunch but Isla knew that he would still be there, in the back, but she didn't care...she opened the door and walked in anyway.

Mr.Gold was in the back and he heard the door opening so he came around to the front. He looked at Isla and said "Miss Swan, I'm not sure if you can read or not but the sign on the door clearly says closed". She gave Mr.Gold a stern look and said "It was you". "What are you talking about?" Mr.Gold asked. "The time Regina cast that curse, me and Emma were separated and it was your fault. The first born would be the Saviour and have magical powers while the other would grow up without a family" Isla replied.

Mr.Gold stayed silent after she was finished talking. Then Isla spoke again "You came to me when I was 14 years old and you told me truth because you felt sorry for me and you felt bad for what you did. But you also lied to me, you didn't tell me that you were responsible for it. I trusted you Gold, I really did but now...I'm not so sure". Mr.Gold still remained silent as Isla sighed and left his shop. This is what he didn't want. He didn't want her to find out the truth or to lose her trust in him but it was too late.