Chapter 11: Meeting with Mr.Gold

Two weeks had past since Isla arrived in Storybrooke. Mr.Gold knew she was up to something, but he didn't know what. Mr.Gold texted Isla and arranged to have a meeting with her in his shop, he wanted her to tell him her plans.

Isla received the text from Mr.Gold and she headed to his shop. She opened the door and walked in to see Mr.Gold standing at the counter. "Isla Swan, so nice to see you" said Mr.Gold. "Nice to see you too, Gold. So why am I here?" she replied. Mr.Gold looked at Sarah "Miss Swan, I know you are up to something. Not only are you here in Storybrooke to see your parents, you are here for another reason so start talking". Isla raised an eyebrow "You are a smart one, Gold...no doubt about that. I am also here to get my revenge on Emma and Regina, for what they made me go through. Emma may have been in an orphanage but she still had quite a good life and she had friends. Where as for me, I had absolutely nobody...nobody at all. I had no friends and I had no family. Emma and Regina did this to me and they will pay".

Mr.Gold had quite a surprised look on his face. Isla is actually in Storybrooke for revenge because of him. He is the one who separated Emma and Isla, he is the one who gave Isla such an awful life. He never told her that information when he came to her when she was 14 and he certainly wasn't going to tell her now.

Isla looked at Mr.Gold waiting for him to reply to her. "Now I understand why you're here in Storybrooke, Miss Swan. Regina and Emma made your life a complete misery" Mr.Gold lied. "And have you tortured your twin yet?" He asked Isla. "Oh you have no idea. And it's not just Emma I tortured, I tortured most of Storybrooke's residents already" she replied smirking.

Mr.Gold nodded and smiled. "I see. That will be all, Miss Swan. Thank you for coming to meet me". Isla smiled back a little "No problem, Gold". She turned around and walked out of Mr.Gold's shop and decided to continue making people's lives hell in Storybrooke.